Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just finished pt2 of my GR review :panic:
here's some pics from my blog:lol

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

head.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

any news if CSC go their stock yet?

Talked to Cher at CSC today and she said they will be in on May 31st so that's this TUESDAY!!! I actually canceled my order with BBTS and went with CSC several, several months back. This will be my first order with CSC since I've heard so many good things about them. Cool beans...

I'm just not liking this figure that much from what I've seen so far, the bike look's amazing but the figure itself not so much imo, i'm just glad i have no desire to buy it!:)

Talked to Cher at CSC today and she said they will be in on May 31st so that's this TUESDAY!!! I actually canceled my order with BBTS and went with CSC several, several months back. This will be my first order with CSC since I've heard so many good things about them. Cool beans...

oh thanks! i usually order from CSC because i get it the next day. Yeah they're good store but had a bad experience a couple of years ago when they had a hacking problem but it really never stopped me ordering from them plus customer service is good too when i got my sarah connor figure with a missing shotgun bullet holder instead of sending it the whole figure back i just told them to send me a replacement of the shot gun

Has anyone's wait list for this item been converted at Sideshow's website yet? I'm on the wait list there, but not sure whether to buy this one locally for $40 more - as they have it in stock, rather than taking a chance on my wait list converting. Previous wait lists I've been on (Bruce Lee Ex and Iron Man Mark 6) converted in a matter of days on both occasions. What do you guys think?

Nice photos and review nekoman!!! Much appreciated :)

Has anyone's wait list for this item been converted at Sideshow's website yet? I'm on the wait list there, but not sure whether to buy this one locally for $40 more - as they have it in stock, rather than taking a chance on my wait list converting. Previous wait lists I've been on (Bruce Lee Ex and Iron Man Mark 6) converted in a matter of days on both occasions. What do you guys think?

Nice photos and review nekoman!!! Much appreciated :)

Mine converted and is on its way to me as we speak, I would source locally than miss out on this beauty!!

Thanks for the head up dombards, how long ago did you jump on the sideshow wait list before it converted? I've been on it as soon as the first in hand pictures started coming through... one way or another this figure will find it's way to me :)

Back