Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just arrived! At last!
And to my surprise the box is lighter than the DX04 and not much bigger. There is no way on earth this could cost $210 shipping. Shipping to mars maybe. Yes, Eric/Toys2 I'm looking at you!

Anyway, moving on..Woohoo!
Will post pics later.

check the label bro it tells you the exact shipping cost he paid...

No one now, but preorder would have been your friend about three weeks ago. Before this was being released in the US, I recommended whoever was on the fence about getting this better get it for retail before it was released before the price hiked.

Some people kinda laughed at the thought, and they are the ones probably paying ebay prices right now.

No one now, but preorder would have been your friend about three weeks ago. Before this was being released in the US, I recommended whoever was on the fence about getting this better get it for retail before it was released before the price hiked.

Some people kinda laughed at the thought, and they are the ones probably paying ebay prices right now.

Lol, it happens with most products nowadays. Pre-order is always cheaper it's not some knowledge known to only a few.

lol yeah and taking shots of jager! Does this mean ill have to wait an extra week for my GR since they're going to be hungover????:horror:pfft:

I don't get why people don't pre-order. Stuff usually stays up for weeks before a sell out. And you know there's like a 90% chance that all it'll do is go up.

Has anyone who has bought this figure regretted it?

I have it sitting right here factory sealed in shipper... came this morning and I can't seem to open it.... still on the fence. So much easier to sell if I don't look at it... hmmmm

Has anyone who has bought this figure regretted it?

I have it sitting right here factory sealed in shipper... came this morning and I can't seem to open it.... still on the fence. So much easier to sell if I don't look at it... hmmmm

Oh really thinking of selling- don't open it- it will be easier on you...no doubt!
This one will get $400 plus soon, low production, I think- big demand once people see how nice it is!

I don't get why people don't pre-order. Stuff usually stays up for weeks before a sell out. And you know there's like a 90% chance that all it'll do is go up.

Just like the beginning of this thread, people whine about the sculpt and snooze and lose.

I got it off the Bay today also.....only 53 dollars more then it would have been at csc......could be worse.

Back