Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else notice that when the bike is turned "off" there is still a tiny amount of light coming from the leds?
It is only noticable if you turn off all the lights in the room.

very strange..

Last edited:
lol really? :1-1: I wasnt even thinking on buying it yet until I read about the prices increasing and saw that memorial day sale... I bought the last one he had. I guess its an ok price considering we didnt preordered. hope everything goes fine for both pal.

yep that was him. I wonder where he got 10 of them from though? :horror

Anyone else notice that when the bike is turned "off" there is still a tiny amount of light coming from the leds?
It is only noticable if you turn off all the lights in the room.

very strange..

Yes, the switch seems to have a few levels of 'off' (intentionall or not I don't know). You have to make sure it's fully in the off position before the lights go completely out.

Finally got my tracking notice from Sidehow. Way to charge me before the weekend but forget to get him out before :lol

Should be here Thursday! Happy Birthday me! :woo

Got to it a bit late and of course had to run the ebay gauntlet, but I won him and he's on the way. That hellcycle is too good to pass up!

IMG_3325.jpg

Got my tracking # will be here June 6.

First of all, :wave bro, how's things!?

Second, I got my ship notice and mine will be here June 2nd from AE? How did I beat you? You've ALWAYS received your figures before me! :panic:

First of all, :wave bro, how's things!?

Second, I got my ship notice and mine will be here June 2nd from AE? How did I beat you? You've ALWAYS received your figures before me! :panic:

Hey man! I'm alright. How about yourself?

The flex pays didn't ship till now for some reason. I guessing because this was when the last payment went through but usually they seem to ship as at the same time as the nons. Strange.

Just opened this up. What a beauty! The bike is really well done. The light up features really enhance everything, it's really bright. The box is huge (wider than the old Predator/Alien boxes) and very nice. Overall one of the nicest figures Hot Toys have ever produced, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Back