Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was the original price for this one? I just bought one for $309...it was the cheapest on the bay (US seller). Was it a good decision?

It was $270 before shipping from Sideshow and my final payment looks like was a little over $107 with shipping. So thats $287 total with the other two payments factored in.

I desperatly hope AlterEgo will at least handle the international shipping. Sideshow always ships via FedEx which would add another 10%... Im never going to order from them again. First time, first fail...
Will go back to Leo from goodshipped.

Some pics guys, this is one amazing set. This is straight out of the box and untouched up digital pics. Raw. Just amazing, this along with the DX04 are the best HT releases ever IMO. Anyone waiting on theirs, you won't be disappointed!

DSC02784.jpg

DSC02789.jpg

DSC02788.jpg

DSC02786.jpg

DSC02794.jpg

DSC02796.jpg

DSC02798.jpg

DSC02774.jpg

Last edited:
I just got mine today and I am completely blown away. I was hemming and hawing about ordering it from the US due to what I knew would be shipping costs to Oz. I managed to find this from a nearby store that has a great online website and with the exchange rate being in Australia's favour at the moment I got it for just around $300 USD, so I am pretty satisfied with that.

I'll get to pics and review shortly. At the moment I am just marvelling at this amazing guy in his wonderful - and HUGE - box.

Amazing, amazing stuff!

I just got mine today and I am completely blown away. I was hemming and hawing about ordering it from the US due to what I knew would be shipping costs to Oz. I managed to find this from a nearby store that has a great online website and with the exchange rate being in Australia's favour at the moment I got it for just around $300 USD, so I am pretty satisfied with that.

I'll get to pics and review shortly. At the moment I am just marvelling at this amazing guy in his wonderful - and HUGE - box.

Amazing, amazing stuff!

Hey Andy,

Where did you pick this one up locally. I'm still looking for one here in Oz.

I think we bought it for the same guy....

lol really? :1-1: I wasnt even thinking on buying it yet until I read about the prices increasing and saw that memorial day sale... I bought the last one he had. I guess its an ok price considering we didnt preordered. hope everything goes fine for both pal.

Whoa what's with deal on AE? I also Just got an email today that was supposedly sent to AE by SS 3 days ago, notifying of a delivery...had no idea GR was coming today

Whoa what's with deal on AE? I also Just got an email today that was supposedly sent to AE by SS 3 days ago, notifying of a delivery...had no idea GR was coming today

Same here.:yess: GR is scheduled to arrive on Friday June 3rd.:hi5::monkey5

Back