Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday...still in box T.T'''

Told my wife I was going to sell it...since she saw it...I had to make up an excuse...bleh

ghostrider1.jpg

The pic really showcases the coolness of the bike. Nice pic Evil....

Just got mine today. Despite it being a rather mediocre movie this is a killer figure - the lighting is perfect. I think this is the only figure I own where I don't have the DVD in my collection.

Just got mine today. Despite it being a rather mediocre movie this is a killer figure - the lighting is perfect. I think this is the only figure I own where I don't have the DVD in my collection.
As I think about it, this is probably going to be the case for me as well. My wife has Wolverine: Origins, or it would be the second such figure.

Yes, the switch seems to have a few levels of 'off' (intentionall or not I don't know). You have to make sure it's fully in the off position before the lights go completely out.

I have the same problem. Now I have to remove the batts every time after I "flare" him up lol

I got a question my Ghost rider didnt come with instructions WTH how do I turn on the light in the head?? Also do I need to buy batteries for the bike I see the switch and the light doesnt come on ???

I haven't gptten mine yet but i think I read that you need to remove the head to switch on his flame head. I also am pretty sure you need to put AAA batteries in the bike possibly AA I forget off hand.

I got a question my Ghost rider didnt come with instructions WTH how do I turn on the light in the head?? Also do I need to buy batteries for the bike I see the switch and the light doesnt come on ???

____... I'm starting to want this.....

Brother, you won't regret it, trust me. This is one of those figures, regardless of a crappy movie or whether you followed the comics (I hated the movie and never followed the books) that EVERY toy/ figure collector NEEDS. Simply amazing!

Couple of issues with mine, the light for the head is dim. I'm going to replace those batteries and make sure it's not a malfunction.

Second, I wish they would have included some kind of kickstand for both sides of the bike.

That's it....everything else rocks!

I have to say my entire game room smells like plastic....you guys know that smell!

Also, I kind of did this pee shutter thing when I first lit up the bike. Epic. :lol

Here are some of my pics so far. I can't finish them just yet because of the light in the head issue.

IMG_5776.jpg

IMG_5781.jpg

IMG_5773.jpg

Love the saddle of the bike!

IMG_5780.jpg

IMG_5778.jpg

IMG_5777.jpg

IMG_5774.jpg

Back