Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got GR today. Great birthday present to myself :lol

Only complaint I have is that HT doesn't give us batteries for the bike at this price tag. Minor overall, but still, when you drop $270+ on this, it should come with batteries. At least we got ones for the head, which is a little difficult to get to with the flame neck cover. I hate having to pop the head off to do that as the flames don't give you a great place to push the head back on with.

Great figure overall and the bike is mighty nice. I recommend getting it now before he is over $500 next year.

Oh really? Damn, they could easily put some batts on those bikes so as to lessen our expense. :thud: I still haven't got mine. :panic:

maybe we're seeing months for this figure to reach that $500 mark since it's already @ the $400+ mark nowadays. So glad I PO'd this bad boy! :yess:

I thought this wouldn't sell as well as it did, guess I am wrong. Was expecting the movie and price of the figure to deter some collectors

I thought this wouldn't sell as well as it did, guess I am wrong. Was expecting the movie and price of the figure to deter some collectors

Hi V...how are things?

Hey did I read that you got one and might be selling it? Maybe I'm dillusional. Anyways...Flosi, a good dude here if you don't happen to know him,...he's looking.

Back to the figure.....

Well I was reposing mine last night and the left arm is now coming loose constantly at the elbow. Not to mention I still have the bike issue (not turning off) and the dim head light.

Getting new batteries for the head today and I've e-mailed AE about the other issues. We'll see what happens.

I'm just really hoping they don't want me to send the whole thing back. I'm not sure I could take this beauty out of my collection right now. Where's my picture of Gollum when I need it. :slap :gollum:

I've been in my collection/ game room about 6 times already this morning just staring at it. It's just absolutely phenomenal!

Got mine last night:
imag0325c.jpg

Sometimes even a poo-poo movie has an undeniably cool character. And aside from the look of the bike (which is still cool anyway) its pretty easy to just toss that Cage head in a parts bin and prentend this figure has nothing to do with the movie :lol

Wow this sucks. I'm waiting for the figure to be delivered by UPS because it needs a signature, and I need to leave for work in..... 10 minutes. Since I can't let the air outside my front door sign for it, I'll just call the ---- off of work. I will say, if you are reading this, it's your fault this has to happen. I'm innocent, and you have ruined everything.

jk

I'm glad I PO this from the first day. UPS is shipping this today. I hope the box won't come dented like my Bruce dx. Why can't they handle with care. :dunno

I'm glad I PO this from the first day. UPS is shipping this today. I hope the box won't come dented like my Bruce dx. Why can't they handle with care. :dunno

Mazda. Like your sig. But, fast girls are as fun as hot toys and hot girls - maybe more:monkey5

They should deliver the Ghost Rider box on a real Chopper so when they pull up you can hear the bike and be like "Awwwwww YEA" and everyone on the block will know :yess:

Oh my god !!! Just came in the mail. This thing is awesome . The scale of the box and seeing the bike is awsome . Killer collectible !! Way better in person the pictures. Ver glad I ordered this!!

I'll say this right now !! This has to be my #1 collectble to date . The movie really did suck. period! But this character ghost rider is just killer. I usually only collect predator and terminator hot toys but I think thus tops them all. Just taking the bike out of the box and feeling the weight of it gives you solid assurance that you invested in a fantastic collectible . The detail on this motorcycle is just phenomenal . Period . I am totally overwhelmed by this thing. Hot toys does it again .

Got mine in today:

IMG_02131.jpg

Here's a pic I'd been wanting to take for a while:

IMG_02141.jpg

I can't wait to get a group shot with the Tron Lightcycle when that comes out!

Back