Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That just means you have to pee Chigg... :lol

Well it burned a little when it happened too....:dunno

Nice shots Chig! Supposed to get mine on Monday.

Flosi have you checked AE?

Thank you kind sir. Wish I could have done some more with the head lit up.

So review on Monday? Tuesday?

Mine, btw, was shipped from Sideshow and purchased at AE. Guessing that's why it only took about 3 days to get here.

Viking PG= Sold out!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Those who wait (and or choose Bruce Lee over Marvel) you know the rest....:lecture

Got GR today. Great birthday present to myself :lol

Only complaint I have is that HT doesn't give us batteries for the bike at this price tag. Minor overall, but still, when you drop $270+ on this, it should come with batteries. At least we got ones for the head, which is a little difficult to get to with the flame neck cover. I hate having to pop the head off to do that as the flames don't give you a great place to push the head back on with.

Great figure overall and the bike is mighty nice. I recommend getting it now before he is over $500 next year.

Thank you kind sir. Wish I could have done some more with the head lit up.

So review on Monday? Tuesday?

Mine, btw, was shipped from Sideshow and purchased at AE. Guessing that's why it only took about 3 days to get here.

Well, if you switch out batteries and you can always take some more.

Review probably Tuesday. I'm supposed to help someone move so I might not get home in time to do it all but Tuesday most likely.

Someone else said that AE figures were being shipped direct by SS.

Last edited:
Got GR today. Great birthday present to myself :lol

Only complaint I have is that HT doesn't give us batteries for the bike at this price tag. Minor overall, but still, when you drop $270+ on this, it should come with batteries. At least we got ones for the head, which is a little difficult to get to with the flame neck cover. I hate having to pop the head off to do that as the flames don't give you a great place to push the head back on with.

Great figure overall and the bike is mighty nice. I recommend getting it now before he is over $500 next year.

Imagine if the AAA batteries leaked while in transit though.

Just a general FYI, the bike is offically too big to fit in a detolf. Just every so slightly though. It almost fits diagonally, but its about 2 inches or so too big to do it. To the top it goes! :lol

Just a general FYI, the bike is offically too big to fit in a detolf. Just every so slightly though. It almost fits diagonally, but its about 2 inches or so too big to do it. To the top it goes! :lol

Yeah i tried it as well and thought it was too big, but it can slide in.

P1020968.jpg

P1020967.jpg

P1020970.jpg

P1020969.jpg

lol nps someone else proved me wrong initially as well.

What i did was put the front in in at an angle, then gently slide the back of the bike down.

My bike isn't turning off fully like someone else mentioned earlier. Messed with the switch and finally had to pull a battery. It's very dim when it's not fully off but noticeable.

Anyone else have suggestions or the same issue? Reoccuring problem possibly?

Back