Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is badass, but mine came with a loose semi cracked right ankle.:(
Otherwise, "LET'S RAHD" (ride)

On a side note, did anyone else notice the plot on the cardboard cover thingie doesn't even match the one from the movie LOL? They must have though the movie's plot wasn't worthy of being connected to their figure. It makes 0% of a mention about his Dad being sick, healed, then killed, being tricked into a deal by mephisto, and smokeheart (blackheart) along with his booty buddies coming out to play in the bushes.

Nice figure- but kind of sorry I bought it, it was more of an impulse pre- order a few months ago. Not going to keep it, I will be listing it with other Hot Toys for sale this weekend in the For Sale threads or put it up on Ebay.

One just went yesterday for $439 on eBay so I'm sure you'll get your money back easily.

That's nuts. Who the heck would spend that much for something that you can still get at retail price. I just don't trust the bidding scheme that goes on eBay.

GR with his crew:

DSCN2666-1.jpg

A less flattering, non lit-up facial shot for those interested:

DSCN2668.jpg

Nice group shot. I keep meaning to take one of mine, but there keeps being a new Marvel figure just weeks away and it seems pointless to take one only to have it outdated within days. Maybe after Odin ships :lol

Here are a few pics with the Hasbro bike. I know someone had asked about that earlier. It is about the identical size but obviously the sculpting and paint isn't as detailed and sharp. However with a repaint it could fill in pretty good if someone couldn't get the HT set. I think I actually like the size of the flames coming out of the skull on the bike on the Hasbro one better than the HT one.

Sorry I didn't have a better spot to shoot them for now.

p1050282o.jpg
p1050286e.jpg
p1050288.jpg

Wow! thank's this is exactly what I was looking for! I own Hasbro's GR time ago, for less than $20... new MIB, and I was considering buying HT version... but if we compare prices there's a big diference, bigger than the details... so I think I'll just stay with my Hasbro's GR...
also I dont have the money :lol:slap:wink1:

Asking those who own this... do any of you have any confidence that the flames can be removed without revealing under finished parts of the bike?

Sometimes even a poo-poo movie has an undeniably cool character. And aside from the look of the bike (which is still cool anyway) its pretty easy to just toss that Cage head in a parts bin and prentend this figure has nothing to do with the movie :lol

:exactly: what he said!

Here are a few pics with the Hasbro bike. I know someone had asked about that earlier. It is about the identical size but obviously the sculpting and paint isn't as detailed and sharp. However with a repaint it could fill in pretty good if someone couldn't get the HT set. I think I actually like the size of the flames coming out of the skull on the bike on the Hasbro one better than the HT one.

Sorry I didn't have a better spot to shoot them for now.

p1050282o.jpg
p1050286e.jpg
p1050288.jpg

Wow. Looks like HT ripped off hasbro :lol

They may well have been inspired to do the light-up, translucent plastic by Hasbro. This is the first time I recall HT doing something quite like this, and they might be more similar than you would expect by chance.

Regarding the light-up, I accidentally left my head light on last night for about 3 1/2 hours, and when I remembered to turn it off the light was only about 1/3rd as bright. FYI.

Back