Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The-Joker-the-dark-knight-2934170-800-330.jpg

got that right :slap

The guys who have Hot Toys and expensive Transformers left on their desks at work have never had anything stolen. Most people are clueless as to how much these things retail for. They think these can be had at any Toys R Us, Target or Wal-Mart for $20-25.
Agreed.
This hobby caters to a niche market.
There really isn't a lot of us collecting Hot Toys...and most of the average Joes scoff at their prices when they find out.

I can speak only for myself. When family and friends take a look at my office and see my Iron Man/Predators figures, most of them say, "Oh, that's cool!" and move right on. :lol

Agreed.
This hobby caters to a niche market.
There really isn't a lot of us collecting Hot Toys...and most of the average Joes scoff at their prices when they find out.

I can speak only for myself. When family and friends take a look at my office and see my Iron Man/Predators figures, most of them say, "Oh, that's cool!" and move right on. :lol

The guys who keep any HT and other figures at their work are both brave and lucky, i wouldn't leave anything in the office unless it was staying there until i can get it home, and the guys at my work know the figures i buy are expensive...though i never let on how much, but when they see the figures, they agree that they look really cool

I left a p&s digital camera on my desk once and a co-worker "borrowed" it while I was at lunch and broke the door on the battery case. I wouldn't leave something expensive on my desk. There's a lot of photographers where I work and they leave multi-hundred dollar lenses laying around all over the place without even the lens covers on them. Freaks me out, I would never do that.

just pre-ordered this via CCG armory, and i must say i can't wait for around end of octoboer-november!

is it safe to order from CCG Armory? are they reliable? they got negative ratings at resellerratings.com

is it safe to order from CCG Armory? are they reliable? they got negative ratings at resellerratings.com

Yeah their negative reviews in multiple websites put me off from ordering from them. A pity cos' they have the Mark V for only $200, considering it's already this late in the game.

Ended up going for Fanboy Collectibles who are one of the sponsors over at Michael Crawford Review. It's gonna cost $8 more, but that imo is a good price to pay for a peace of mind :pray:

I only caved in after seeing these:

some awesome shots from geekinbox

hot-toys-iron-man-mark-5-2.jpg

hot-toys-iron-man-mark-5-3.jpg

hot-toys-iron-man-mark-5-1.jpg

hot-toys-iron-man-mark-5-5.jpg

why am i the only one pulling their weight around here posting pics! haha

imo the pics from Anicom doesn't do the V justice...could be the lightIng/camera angle maybe :dunno

I think none of the design of the Marvel/DC Comics characters could surpass the tremendous details and complexities of the Mark V suit, and HT looks to have done a very fine job of reproducing it in 1/6 scale. Poised to be one of HT's best figures ever.

Edit: Maybe only the movie vers. of Optimus and Bumblebee comes close to knocking the V off its perch haha..

Yeah their negative reviews in multiple websites put me off from ordering from them. A pity cos' they have the Mark V for only $200, considering it's already this late in the game.

Ended up going for Fanboy Collectibles who are one of the sponsors over at Michael Crawford Review. It's gonna cost $8 more, but that imo is a good price to pay for a peace of mind :pray:

Yeah your right. Better safe than sorry. ThAnks!

I sure hope the rumours that this figure is coming this month is true....it's already been a year since IM2 premiered

While I'm relieve knowing captain Jack is delay .... but MK V may release this month .... :slap hope this is not true. :slap

WTF what rumour? it was delayed to October, and now your saying its before then. HT better not be ____ing about with this, when you have a list of things coming and you plan accordingly then you can't skip back and forth with the dates :cuckoo:

Where exactly did this rumour come from?

attachment.php

"Iron Man is Thrusting in the direction of the Customers!"​

Last edited:
Back