Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry if this was asked, does anyone know if it comes with the john stark human face HT does so well?

I am trying to decide between this and the MarkII Armor Unleashed before they are soldout. But it seems both doesnt come with a human face? only the armored head? :(

sorry if this was asked, does anyone know if it comes with the john stark human face HT does so well?

I am trying to decide between this and the MarkII Armor Unleashed before they are soldout. But it seems both doesnt come with a human face? only the armored head? :(

I sure hope so!!

stark.jpg

oh lord. im in trouble. this and spiderman and trying to put a down payment on a house... anyone need a kidney? :medic

:lol I hear you, I canceled Spidey & a bunch of others. :monkey2

HT has so many figures slated for the end of year release, such a bad time of year w/ the holiday season and all.

I sure hope the rumours that this figure is coming this month is true....it's already been a year since IM2 premiered

Back