Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I POd this when I had the chance, but I wanna see in-hand pics of it :(

SS and Fanboy Collectibles still have this for PO. I think in-hand pics will be awesome as HT's IM 2 line has been very impressive so far, and it's better to get this now at $220 than at maybe $400 down the road

based on personal experience, the gf usually doesn't support our HT addictions :gah:

Mine just shakes her head when she sees freshly opened packages. She has seen me move from Marvel Legends/DC Direct to Marvel Universe to Minimates to original comic art pages to Hot Toys over the last few years. It's just another one of my "thrill of the chase" hobby in her eyes.

Mine just shakes her head when she sees freshly opened packages. She has seen me move from Marvel Legends/DC Direct to Marvel Universe to Minimates to original comic art pages to Hot Toys over the last few years. It's just another one of my "thrill of the chase" hobby in her eyes.

my wife has started turning things in her favour, example : i tell her the HT i have on pre-order or what i have in the pipeline and then she says ah rite that sounds good, you do realise we need a new house to fit everything in !!! and i tend to agree with her at least this means more space for collectables :yess:

my wife has started turning things in her favour, example : i tell her the HT i have on pre-order or what i have in the pipeline and then she says ah rite that sounds good, you do realise we need a new house to fit everything in !!! and i tend to agree with her at least this means more space for collectables :yess:

Ha! Same here. Those girls become smarter. I just have realized her tactic when I read your post. :lol

Ha! Same here. Those girls become smarter. I just have realized her tactic when I read your post. :lol

Aww man u guys made me feel so weak, cos' i just succumbed to her wishes and promised her Cap will be my final HT, or else i'll surrender all of my savings to her :medic

Aww man u guys made me feel so weak, cos' i just succumbed to her wishes and promised her Cap will be my final HT, or else i'll surrender all of my savings to her :medic

hmm...starting to think its a good thing im single, the only things i need to worry about are space for new figures and how to afford the new figures

Oh man, I am in the same boat with u but I have convinced my GF to queue up with me at STGCC this coming August for the exclusives, =D
Win some and lose some....:wink1:

hmm...starting to think its a good thing im single, the only things i need to worry about are space for new figures and how to afford the new figures

Definitly not. My girl is totally amazed by the Hot Toys stuff. She is not that over with my He-Man collection but doesnt mind the 4 Detolfs in our apartement that are reserved just for MOTU. She even told me yesterday that we have to look for alternatives for placing the Hot Toys stuff since my two cabinets in the living room are full and I have so much on preorder. :yess:

I always think that whenever HT releases something new and just mouth-watering (like that Iron Monger!), but over time, I realize that there's more to life than HT hahaha

Two is better than one :1-1:

While I'm relieve knowing captain Jack is delay .... but MK V may release this month .... :slap hope this is not true. :slap

Back