Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From STGCC yesterday.
rb9zyx.jpg

Sweet Georgia Brown... That looks awesome, can't wait for this badboy :clap

Indeed it looks great :rock

My only nit pick is that I don't like the lines in the mask so pronounced. Wish they could have done them differently since they are hardly noticeable in the film, which looks best imo.

iron-man-2-collapsable-mark-v-armor.jpg

if HT rerealeses mark 1 with detachable armor, i'd buy that again.

anyway, that pic of the mark v is sweet. 'super awesome' is not enough to describe this piece.

My only nit pick is that I don't like the lines in the mask so pronounced. Wish they could have done them differently since they are hardly noticeable in the film, which looks best imo.

True, nothing should've stopped them, they could've done what they did with the MK VI with two magnetic faceplates.

All in all i like the lines, it differentiates it from other armoured helmets.

True, nothing should've stopped them, they could've done what they did with the MK VI with two magnetic faceplates.

All in all i like the lines, it differentiates it from other armoured helmets.

Good point. I might actually take a spare face plate from another IM set and chrome it out b/c if that is really noticeable at a distance it will bother me a lot.

Yes, I'm OCD :D

Yeah, unless they've really messed with something in the last couple weeks its probably just the lighting in the photo.

On the fig shown at comic-con and others it was blue, so it's probably just lighting or something.

Hope you guys are right...... Coz I didnt believe my eyes at first....... so went back and have a look again..... was disappointed with the color or lighting..... Pls no screw up like whiplash pants

I know it's not as obvious as on the HT but it's still pretty noticeable.

ironman01.jpg

Well, it was designed as a more 'when you're on the move' type suit, and considering it builds up from a briefcase, probably the reasons for the more articulated look

i really can't see why'd they change it? and this late too?

i worte on the FB entry for this figure, if morpeople ask, they may respond (likely after release)

Last edited:
Back