Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO! that blue was a great contrast to the red suit.

what we need is more pics from the latest show, to see if its just that one shot.

Look at the hand on the ground in the second pic. It's just that had that has the blackened index finger. It has it in the SDCC pics and the new ones.

From STGCC yesterday.
rb9zyx.jpg

Look at the hand on the ground in the second pic. It's just that had that has the blackened index finger. It has it in the SDCC pics and the new ones.

You're right, it always has been this, but you can see in the pic at STGCC that the lower half of the body is more maroon, indicating worse lighting than the SDCC one, so that is likely making the other Blue fingers look darker too.

This hand is must be meant to look dirty and singed i guess.

I Can't believe i didn't notice before :lol

168696_478133657343_58690437343_6231749_1542632_n.jpg

It looks like its blue in the inside of the hand and black on and outside.

Last edited:
The quality of light in the STGCC pic is yellow as well (as opposed to the correct white balance in the SDCC pics) which will push the blue towards green.

I actually forgot about the lighted stand, articulated hands- gee these is gonna be a very very sweet figure!

Is this a pop-up joint, similar to the Mark IV and VI? Very cool, if so. I'm hoping for lots of poseability from this guy.

rb9zyx.jpg

Back