Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop drinking the Kool-Aid people. If you don't stop buying into the higher prices they will continue to climb. I won't blame SS for asking for a higher price on this and the Joker figure, but you are an idiot if you actually pay it. Send a message and refuse to purchase either of these. If their sales don't pan out then the prices will change.

Guess I am king of idiot, I was set to pay $400.00. My math was Tony, parts, another dummy with wheels, lighted stand. $280.00 is fine, then again I bought the Mark7 for $30 less and it has less.

Plus the half dozen pics of puppy dogs doesn't really help with an "I'm not trolling" defense...

Now, if those had been LOL cats, that would be a different matter! :wink1:

original.jpg

2.jpg

It would be nice if they also offered this set without the Tony figure, similar to what they did with the Gantry. I really just want all the parts more than the figure itself. I wonder how much that would cut down on the price.

I'm only just noticing this now. As a not-particularly-into-IronMan guy I think this looks pretty ****ing amazing. Prices and pink diapers notwithstanding the HT Iron Man line is incredible.

BBTS just dropped the price to $259 :yess:

should have been that way from the get go....BBTS is a little sketchy on their prices some times....they def inflate them once they start to sell out on other etailers sites...but they do discount quite a bit for a figure that's been in stock for quite a while....guess it evens out...

I'm only just noticing this now. As a not-particularly-into-IronMan guy I think this looks pretty ****ing amazing. Prices and pink diapers notwithstanding the HT Iron Man line is incredible.

You're damn right about that. I have 8 (soon to be 9) IM's now :horror

should have been that way from the get go....BBTS is a little sketchy on their prices some times....they def inflate them once they start to sell out on other etailers sites...but they do discount quite a bit for a figure that's been in stock for quite a while....guess it evens out...

I've noticed some wonky prices on their site at times. So can they raise the price of him after you PO from them or are you locked in at 259.99?

BBTS just dropped the price to $259 :yess:

Just got that e-mail as well, even better! So 270.98 total, that I can live with.

I've noticed some wonky prices on their site at times. So can they raise the price of him after you PO from them or are you locked in at 259.99?

Unless the pre-order says "we're not sure the final price of this, it might change" they'll never bump the price up. If you lock in a pre-order at 259.99 it'll be 259.99. However if you wait 3 months, they might change the cost eventually, but only for new orders.

Figure wise it looks great. But I'm soooo happy I don't collect Iron Man stuff after looking at the price tag.

This would really only interest me if I were interested in completing everything.

But Kodos to those folks going after this set up... it is Epic. Just not practical for a few IM pieces.

It is pretty steep but seems like an easy enough pass even for IM fans. I can't see anyone feeling like something's missing from their collection because they didn't get this. It's a nice extra, especially with the hall of armour, but just doesn't feel in any way essential.

It is pretty steep but seems like an easy enough pass even for IM fans. I can't see anyone feeling like something's missing from their collection because they didn't get this. It's a nice extra, especially with the hall of armour, but just doesn't feel in any way essential.

I'm sure once IM3 hits this will change..:)

That sculpt is just incredible. Thinking about ordering just the sculpt and getting a Kato suit for him!

Plus he totally copied my hair cut. Oh yeah! :cool:

I'm sure once IM3 hits this will change..:)
Just depends on one's view, I guess. I don't really care at all about who's in the suit or behind the mask. I'd never display an Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America, etc., unmasked nor would I want a Peter Parker, etc. Just doesn't appeal to me. For Iron Man, I'll have War Machine SV, Iron Monger and ideally a new release of either the Mark III or IV and that'll be all I ever get from the line.

people are complaining about the price, I'm actaully a little surprised, I thought this would definitly be over the $300 mark.
I think it will skipped over for Mark VIII and War Machine purchases, just doesn't make much sense to get unless your going to have the hall of armor along with it

Back