1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't the "pretty close" forum. ;)

:lol...

The "Pretty Close" Height collection:

Sideshow Darth Vader
Hot Toys Chewbacca

Face it, these two are going to look silly together. You need to separate them on the shelf. HT Vader may very well suffer as well from being too tall. Hope not.

NOTE: People basing Chewbacca's height off the actor are fooling themselves. The costume had giant feet that gave him a few inches as well as that bulbous head. I'm fairly certain that Chewbacca's height translated down to correct 1/6th is 15 inches tall. Anything else is subjectively acceptable.

Great pics! Can't wait for mine. Still no email on the exclusive 2 pack from sideshow. Full pay didn't pay off this time.

When I called SS customer service I asked why retailers and those that paid in full had no shipping time frame. I was told that the shipment that came in only had enough inventory to cover those that used flex pay. No idea how that is even logical but ok. She said that in a couple weeks another shipment will arrive for retailers etc.

Go figure. (Pun intended)

I don't have either of those figures, heres a pic dont know if it helps.

View attachment 208305

:lol...

The "Pretty Close" Height collection:

Sideshow Darth Vader
Hot Toys Chewbacca

Face it, these two are going to look silly together. You need to separate them on the shelf. HT Vader may very well suffer as well from being too tall. Hope not.

NOTE: People basing Chewbacca's height off the actor are fooling themselves. The costume had giant feet that gave him a few inches as well as that bulbous head. I'm fairly certain that Chewbacca's height translated down to correct 1/6th is 15 inches tall. Anything else is subjectively acceptable.

Going by the picture from N3M3SIS 2ALL it looks like Chewbacca is 13 1/2 inches, site list him at 14.18". :dunno

I feel like I've read lots of posts now of people calling SS to find out where there Han and Chewie figures are. People can't wait for this duo, huh?

:impatient:

Stopped debating and joined the waitlist. Figure there's a good chance it will convert. If not, I can always pick them up individually or get the two pack from another site.

Can't wait for these to ship and for the pics to start rolling in. :yess:

Edit: As nice as these look and as much as I love the OT, I find myself more excited for an old Han and Chewie two pack. I hope Hot Toys nails it.

Got a mail from my "Dealer" here in Germany yesterday evening (I wrote to ask when they think the Double pack will arrive) and they wrote that they expect delivery some time in October Oh man :impatient: :(

Been real busy this weekend and still havent even had a chance to pull the figures out and gear them up but today I opened up the shells and realized the dual pack doesnt include chewys comb that Ive seen on the singles. Not a big deal but would have been nice to have.

Got a mail from my "Dealer" here in Germany yesterday evening (I wrote to ask when they think the Double pack will arrive) and they wrote that they expect delivery some time in October Oh man :impatient: :(

I ordered from Australia and it always said october there, so sounds about right.

I ordered from Australia and it always said october there, so sounds about right.

The Australian etailers are probably the cheapest around with our dollar crash for stateside buyers. Even with the international shipping.

Been real busy this weekend and still havent even had a chance to pull the figures out and gear them up but today I opened up the shells and realized the dual pack doesnt include chewys comb that Ive seen on the singles. Not a big deal but would have been nice to have.

Try looking in with the instructions, that's where it was with mine.

Was there any confirmation on Chewy's height in-hand? Not sure if it was the same as the quoted height on SSC website - people seemed to be saying it was shorter.

After these days when all I can see now is "Ducks" everywhere I just pulled trigger

to order this and cure myself. Feel better now :wink1:

Back