1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this sucks got him yesterday and opened him today. Have spent the last two hours trying to fix his left arm. The bottom half of his arm got seperated at the elbow and was loose out of the box. Managed to put it back it but something is up with his shoulders , no matter what I do I can't swivel them so that his arm is flat against his side.

Maybe you got a sneak peak Wampa body on your Chewie by accident??? (and yes, I know it was the Wampa's right arm, before the bombs start dropping :))

I just canceled my 2 pack of these guys . To many things going on right now for me . Also , I don't want to star collecting a whole new franchise like Star Wars . It's it's wait listed someone is going to convert . Enjoy guys !

To be fair, it's hard to judge the age of someone by their legs. Unless you cut them in half and count the rings. :lecture

Also, to be fair, Worgar was just making a joke about there being a random pair of legs in the background of a toy pic. Why you make the assumption he is a ped is a bit reactionary.

Good lord, what's happened in here? I tell afattori to put on some pants and I get a ped award. :lol

Yet no one's told him that he should never, never use a flash in a dark room to photo his dollies.

Good lord, what's happened in here? I tell afattori to put on some pants and I get a ped award. :lol

Yet no one's told him that he should never, never use a flash in a dark room to photo his dollies.

Well we don't want to be roooood.

I'm surprised that the human sacrifice of young women in The Rite of Spring hasn't been brought up--Chewie's being introduced to some dark themes. With the little musical notes on screen it looks like karaoke time or something.

Back