1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question: I'm about to order the single pack Chewie. Is he shipping now or Sep/Oct? Or is it the double pack shipping just now?
Cheers,

A poorly futzed Chewie, guess nobody at HT knows about pulling the hair out under the muzzle for a more accurate look.

Well it's possible they knew the figure could be improved, but just didn't want people to expect it to look one way and then show up in the box looking completely different.

Of course the real question is why they had the factory glue down the hair under the muzzle to begin with.

I should hope so;that's a shot from the set of Empire...PS
Amazing photos, James!
and I think they are all in scale

91UnonYrIxL._SX425_.jpg

As I expected this dude turned out great, is not perfect but he does look great...a week till I get my pair!

So I just received my set and not sure if HK batch had Chewy with product in his hair but looks like his head and cheeks are glued as well as some body parts to get the tangling we've seen. Which sucks since I thought every strand was moveable so we can style it. Also my left ankle is cut short so it looks buzzed and doesn't look like the right one. Contacting SS already.

Back