1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put myself on the waitlist for the 2-pack.

I know that I'm rather late to the party but had other financial issues keeping me from ordering previously.

Here's hoping it converts.

I hope it converts for you too. I preordered the two pack holding out hope that perhaps it wouldn't cost as much to ship them together than ordering separate. It may not work that way, but I wanted both anyway and I liked the accessories for the ex too.

I've been on the waiting list for the two pack for a while now. Prepare for a long wait, since a conversion isn't too likely until people start getting shipping notifications. Since someone else on the boards was told by SS that their next shipment would arrive in the coming months it may be a while still.

Of course, knowing SS, this will magically be back in stock soon and heavily discounted later this year. :lol

BBTs still had the 2-pack on their site. I wanted it rather than ordering it separately. I think it ended up cheaper for me in the end as I won't have to pay the $45 in CA tax.

I hope it converts for you too. I preordered the two pack holding out hope that perhaps it wouldn't cost as much to ship them together than ordering separate. It may not work that way, but I wanted both anyway and I liked the accessories for the ex too.

Thanks! :duff I figured that if I'm getting both Chewie and Han, I might as well go for the 2-pack as well.

I've been on the waiting list for the two pack for a while now. Prepare for a long wait, since a conversion isn't too likely until people start getting shipping notifications. Since someone else on the boards was told by SS that their next shipment would arrive in the coming months it may be a while still.

Of course, knowing SS, this will magically be back in stock soon and heavily discounted later this year. :lol

:lol That would not be good!

I have a feeling Chewie may become hard to find by next year. I just don't think HT will attempt another OT Chewie for some time, with EpVII taking over.
I'm almost done with my Original Trilogy set of must-have figures. Chewie and 3PO will pretty much be it. I may upgrade with some HT figs later on but it's not vital at this time.

No rush for the 2-pack, as long as it eventually converts. :pray:

Looks fantastic! Especially with the natural light hitting it, congrats! You and Matrix will have to hold classes for the rest of us once our wookies arrive.

Thanks! Yeah, this time I made sure to get him under natural lighting to bring out the differences in color in his fur. My first pics made him look way too dark.

BBTs still had the 2-pack on their site. I wanted it rather than ordering it separately. I think it ended up cheaper for me in the end as I won't have to pay the $45 in CA tax.

I just ordered the 2-pack from them as well. I try not to order direct from SS unless I need an EX, also due to the sales tax here Ca.

I wish Han had turned out more to my liking and I'd have kept my two-pack order. Chewie's really grown on me but I don't want to buy him as a single and am confident that they can't release an ESB Han w/o his sidekick. Really hoping we get an ESB Chewie with closed mouth/slight smile expression, as it's my favourite look for Chewie and I think would also help with the likeness.

Looks great matrix!!! Though it seems to me Chewie should be using the long trooper rifle in that picture ;) I am going to be looking at your pics of Chewie when I am futzing mine when he comes. Thanks for sharing all these fun pictures.

I wish Han had turned out more to my liking and I'd have kept my two-pack order. Chewie's really grown on me but I don't want to buy him as a single and am confident that they can't release an ESB Han w/o his sidekick. Really hoping we get an ESB Chewie with closed mouth/slight smile expression, as it's my favourite look for Chewie and I think would also help with the likeness.

I'd get Chewie now if I were you ;)

Back