1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can K1NG JORDAN and DarthAlias destroy their extra figures by experimenting with lightening up the color on the fur? That's like donating the bodies to science...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure they can practise lightening even after the figures are destroyed - as long as they don't burn/melt them. ;)

Still waiting for that two pack!:impatient:
A-Third-of-Leads-Are-Not-Getting-Called-Back-skeleton-waiting-image.jpg

"Funny" how all these people are getting not only the one they ordered but also a 2nd replacement when I have been waiting since April for mine! WTF?

Toy Anxiety put them on their coming soon list. And someone said their flex was moved to October 15th. Soon people. Soon! Someone has a set for $510 shipped in the Marketplace, but since I used coupons for both singles I'll be paying $442 all told.

Can K1NG JORDAN and DarthAlias destroy their extra figures by experimenting with lightening up the color on the fur? That's like donating the bodies to science...

Oh hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chewie looks great there, matrix. Will be ordering him once he's finally in stock. Still hate Han, though. I thought over time it might grow on me but glad I cancelled my two-pack. Looking forward to what HT delivers for ESB.

Haha, my destroyed figure has been repaired so I plan on buying another separate head once they're parted to experiment and lighten it up.

Just got my notice for shipping soon appx Tue 13th(in warehouse in 6 days) notice for Single Han and Single Chewy. I do like Han, but most excited about Chewy. All the great pics here has made the wait very difficult.

Can't wait!!!

Back