1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures, Para. :)

I see that PayPal is an option for Han and Chewy. I thought you couldn't use PayPal for pre-order items?

Looks phenomenal, Para! It's amazing how far this figure can come in the hands of collectors who dispense the love so eagerly. It all the difference. And as a side note, the professional futzers at HT and SS should resign and turn over their responsibilities to real collectors chosen from submissions from customers... Just a thought.

Cool pics, para. :duff

Very nice Para!

Para by the time I receive my single Chewbacca from Sideshow your Chewy might have dust sitting on top of it and your moved on to the next new SW HT release! (Still waiting patiently here). Great shots man!!!

Cheers guys :duff

Would never return either one. My favorite figures ;)

Mine too.

You'd return Chewy but you like Han?

Yes, I would. Honestly I couldn't justify spending that kind of money to have to turn around and make changes that would just bring the color to where it SHOULD have been in the first place. Repainting a sculpt which may or may not be accurate is a bit different than having to attempt to change rooted hair (but the same concept non the less). But hey, its just my opinion. Im sure others are on the other side of the fence and would keep it no mater what.

It definitely looks better with the corrected colors, but I'm still very happy with the final product. With a little futzing it looks great. For the cost, I'm satisfied.

Would some kind person let me know the exact height of Chewie when he is on his hot toys stand , getting my unit ready cheers.

If there's a market, it's entirely possible for someone to get precisely the figure they want when they open the box (for the final time). I'm sure some talented folks here would gladly take on the work if the price were right.

I'm not expecting perfection, but hair color can be corrected by just using different colored hair. Ha, I guess that's why I'm particular with my collectibles. I like a good figure, but I like money better.

Would some kind person let me know the exact height of Chewie when he is on his hot toys stand , getting my unit ready cheers.

Ok…the question has been answered now. There’s nothing more to see here… Please move along. We definitely don’t need to go anywhere near the idea of people volunteering measurements on non-related units. Thank you for your time.

This has been a pre-emptory message for our community. You’re welcome.

Boy if someone comes up with a good Loreal hair coloring trick for Chewie he is going to look pretty damn perfect. I cannot believe how much better he looks in the PS with the light coloring around his mug. Something so simple with such a dramatic result is bottling my mind. Yes, its like putting my thoughts in a bottle.

will-ferrell.jpg

Yes, I would. Honestly I couldn't justify spending that kind of money to have to turn around and make changes that would just bring the color to where it SHOULD have been in the first place. Repainting a sculpt which may or may not be accurate is a bit different than having to attempt to change rooted hair (but the same concept non the less). But hey, its just my opinion. Im sure others are on the other side of the fence and would keep it no mater what.

It's just Han's sculpt is not exactly a home run (and can't be futzed) yet Chewy is the figure no one said could ever be done in 1/6 - a furred Chewbacca. The face sure isn't great, but can be made to look pretty damn good with fur futzing, and in an overall sense, it's a very accurate Chewy.

Back