1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pTRU1-20700975enh-z6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Damn! Should have waited! :slap

Yes! I just hope Fedex updates the shipping with an estimated arrival date soon!

I think they will probably update it later this afternoon. They are probably still at BBTS, but have just been entered into their shipping system. Once FEDEX actually picks them up the arrival date will get updated by FEDEX.

I got mine yestetday, but have not had a chance to mess with it yet. Overall, pretty impressed with it. It is pretty dark though. Going to lighten the face by brushing in light pastels in areas. If that does not work, may resort to using acrylics.

Davejames, I am using your pics as references. Great work sir. You have the best looking Chewbacca I have seen.

That's actually one of the few pics I've seen where he looked good. What did you do?

Just started by loosening up as much of the hair on the face as possible, then tried to duplicate all the different directions the hair tends to flow on the costume, and then highlighted a few areas with pastel (like the brow, bridge of the nose, and chin). Unfortunately the hair only cooperates with you so much, so there's a limit on how much you can style it.

I've messed with mine a bit, futzing the hair around the face. Next is lightening him up a bit using the pastel approach. Really love this figure.

Back