1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ANH hairstyle is driving me nuts. Very hard to reproduced on a doll's head.

Chewie COMP.jpg

Lightened the face a bit more, and put the head forward for a bit more aggressive pose.

Trying to decide on aggressive or head back with a tilt...

He is a fun figure to mess with though.

Top left angle and shot looks pretty awesome. Straight on you see the eyes too close together, the main unfutzable flaw of this figure it seems. Heading home now, Chewie should be waiting for me there!

Just got the set today.

Chewbacca.....I'm blown away. Wow. Yeah, he'll take some futzing and that certainly won't be a chore. Really amazing looking figure.

Figure (accomplishment) of the year....really impressive.

I got my set of singles in today very ,very happy with them. My only complaint han's boot's from back dont look good other then that HAN is Perfect imo. My only gripe with Chewy is his hand a bit tricky putting in trigger position on bowcaster i did not expect him to be so light as in not heavy at all ,very easy to futz his hair. I'm very ,very happy with both of them, A Amazing set.

Man I really want this, but I already have 5 items on Flex Pay, and I don't want to go overboard buying him outright. Hopefully he stays in-stock for another month.

Top left angle and shot looks pretty awesome. Straight on you see the eyes too close together, the main unfutzable flaw of this figure it seems. Heading home now, Chewie should be waiting for me there!

Yeah much like with Han, I think keeping the eyes in shadow is probably for the best with this figure, and actually kind of improves the overall look.

I expected padding under the fur I cant tell if is. Also when switching hands watch out for pulling fur. You can push up the fur to get at wrist pegs which are small also suprising. I half expected Chewy to be heavy like Arnolds body and big wrist pegs but not at all. Again very happy both are great figure's.

I think they will probably update it later this afternoon. They are probably still at BBTS, but have just been entered into their shipping system. Once FEDEX actually picks them up the arrival date will get updated by FEDEX.

Yeah, that's what wound up happening. I just got tracking info for a Saturday delivery. Going to hope that it gets here Friday, but Saturday is fine with me. I had no idea they even did Saturday deliveries.

Basically just manipulating your figure without doing anything permanent to change it from factory condition. Paint/dye/body swap="modding". Water treating the clothes to get a better look (natural draping, getting rid of wrinkles/making wrinkles, etc...), or hair brushing as it were= "futzing"

Thank you sir! Makes it a lot more clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Face is definitely dark. Might try the pastel or makeup mod but this guy is pretty freaking awesome. Spent the first 10 minutes with him over the sink loosening up some of the hair on the face.

Chewy is a ton of fun hair is very loose on mine or easy to change up on the head. Again think daytime pics show him off the best. nice pic TonTon.

here's my very briefly futzed Chewie under different lighting....sorry about the sideways angle, didn't look like that when I uploaded
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

Chewy is a ton of fun hair is very loose on mine or easy to change up on the head. Again think daytime pics show him off the best. nice pic TonTon.

:duff So awesome that everyone is getting him this week.

So you guys are using a bit of water to help style the hair in place?

Mine had really glued down parts on the cheeks and chin so worked on those areas with water. The rest was fine to move around without. Here's another shot in the detolf, Chewie just fits on one of the old Sideshow stands.

Han is completely unfutzed, just swapped out the hands. Having too much fun with Chewie.

EDIT: One trick that I'm not sure has been mentioned, but K1NG J0RDAN alluded to with his two Chewie experience--if you want to minimize the smile a bit, just pull the mustache down at the very corners. To cover the edges slightly.

Back