1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, finally bit the bullet. Ordered with SP00KY15. :)

It's not like you had a choice...

Still experimenting with the most complimentary lighting for the two pack. Today's trial: Han Solo:

WIP

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I really felt I'd wait for an ESB Chewie for the longest while (as I will be waiting on Solo), but just couldn't risk it. These two do seem to be flying off the shelves. Han pics all look good, QuiGon.

Cheers, Wor. :duff

Decided to gamble on Obi-Wan... Will see what happens over the next few months. I'm determined to get a discount on the old git! :lol

Last edited:
I absolutely love this figure!! I futzed with him for about an hour today. I keep redoing the hair around his head. I'm just never satisfied with it. Plus it's fun to play around with. I also used tamiya weathering powders to lighten the area around his face.

8a40c4c22d1c7458f5ad57c5c72c8f15.jpg

I absolutely love this figure!! I futzed with him for about an hour today. I keep redoing the hair around his head. I'm just never satisfied with it. Plus it's fun to play around with. I also used tamiya weathering powders to lighten the area around his face.

8a40c4c22d1c7458f5ad57c5c72c8f15.jpg

That's a pretty decent match. What colors did you use and do you brush or dab it on? Are those basically pastels?

Shipping notice received. Should have chewie Monday next week according to FedEx. Hoping for Saturday this week though. Yay !

That's a pretty decent match. What colors did you use and do you brush or dab it on? Are those basically pastels?

Yes, they basically are. I first brushed on sand from set A and then some orange rust from set C. Just do a little at a time till it blends.

Back