1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for those who've modded Chewie, are the eyes and mouth separate pieces ? I'm going to be working on the old walking carpet soon and want to know what I'm up against.

How is the hair / fur attached also ? Is it a one piece weave glued down ?

The mouth, nose, and eyes are plastic inserts that are glued in. Can't remember if you can get at them from the inside.

Thank you, I'll try to find some info later on.

Hi Paul, hope you've been well. Here is a photo of the underbody, hope this helps you. The neck is not the one it came with, but it'll give you an idea. The fur is just a suit, like the old hasbro one, albeit much better.

IMG_6650.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_6657.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hello Stranger, nice to hear from you. :wave Thank you for that, I'm thinking of improving the Chewie I have. ( Which isn't as nice as a lot that I've seen) That will help me in so many ways :rock

I feel like I should have waited haha I got Chewie and Han for about $350 each. My waitlist just converted the other day after about 2 months. Had to cancel because I don't need it anymore. Hope it goes to someone who does need it.

I feel like I should have waited haha I got Chewie and Han for about $350 each. My waitlist just converted the other day after about 2 months. Had to cancel because I don't need it anymore. Hope it goes to someone who does need it.

Who would've known? I went on the WL and still jumped on a Han & Chewie set for a shipped price that I thought was acceptable, effectively paying a $135 premium over the total I would have paid Sideshow...a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!

In a very good way it looks so much better so you painted it? Cool i might do the same

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Ooh I wanna pick up a Chewie bit I've got other things I'm buying into right now and need to hold on to my cash. Do you think BBTS will be getting a refresh too?

Yeah, great pics! Photos in natural light can really bring out the potential of how realistic Chewie looks "in person."

Great pics

Yeah, great pics! Photos in natural light can really bring out the potential of how realistic Chewie looks "in person."

TonTon's pics :bow the last one is amazing.

Thanks guys, I would have taken a couple more but a strong gust of wind knocked Chewie on his ass and I got scared and took him back in. Plus neighbors could probably see me in my pajamas taking pictures of my furry doll. :lol

:duff Still probably my favorite figure and amazingly, after all the initial frightening photos of the beak, in profile ends up as his best angle if the chin is futzed.

Is this a new Chewie or your original, TonTon...?

This is the original figure (body), but a 2.0 as I had get a replacement head and bash the original head to pieces. You don't want to see those photos. :horror

Thanks guys, I would have taken a couple more but a strong gust of wind knocked Chewie on his ass and I got scared and took him back in. Plus neighbors could probably see me in my pajamas taking pictures of my furry doll. :lol

:lol

eddiemunsterjpg-2185769_p9.jpg

Back