1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers. I emailed them and they're going to cancel my Han pre-order and I'll put the deposit towards another figure. Maybe Obi-Wan or Boba. Would have been hard to turn down the 2-pack and actually works out a little cheaper than buying the 2 figures separately locally, plus reward points on top of that.

Sweetness! You get the exclusive bonus and pay less too! I have Obi-Wan too, and he's a great figure. I'm going to try real hard not to miss out on Boba!

Sent from the bat cave

Congratulations to everyone that's converting. It's great to see collectors being able to get the figures that they love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joined the wait list Sunday evening for the Chewbacca and Han 2 pack and now a conversion to an active order as of March 17th...Awesome!

the overly dark face would bug the heck out of me.

true-match-foundation-warm-1024x531.jpg

I got on the waitlist Feb 4th. .... Here's my deal I already own the single Han & Chewie. I wanted the two pack but missed out. Wonder if I can still sell them at cost and offset the price of these?
You would go through all the trouble of selling these two for way above retail so you could get the two pack and have the long rifle? Seems like a lot of unnecessary effort.

You would go through all the trouble of selling these two for way above retail so you could get the two pack and have the long rifle? Seems like a lot of unnecessary effort.

There is the Stormtrooper belt for han to consider too. But that could of course work itself out when Stormtrooper Han is released.

Cancelled my two Chewie singles and kept the two-pack. Hopefully, someone is able to get their order fulfilled.

I thought it through and cancelled the two pack, essentially you are correct, not worth the effort to essentially gain a long rifle and a larger box. I also was weary about about selling them on EBay.

There is the Stormtrooper belt for han to consider too. But that could of course work itself out when Stormtrooper Han is released.

I actually own the Han Exclusive single so I already had the belt. It really made no sense to buy the two pack, I hope that my cancellation goes to a fellow board member.

What, there WAS a Han Ex? I didn't realise and thought that was only with the 2-pack. Main reason I wanted the Luke Ex coz I got the Han/Chewie pack. So was there a Chewie Ex with wall poster or something?

Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

Chewie up for pre-order at SS. Coupon works too. Trying to decide if I should order a second.

In Chewie's case I wish they would have done a 2.0 with mouth closed or roaring mouth. Rest could be the same even, just change the insert.

Back