1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used used a precision screwdriver #00 from ace hardware. Works on Vader to iron man to the remote for your car when you need batteries changed there too. I think it's ace hardware item 2167138. The top rotates to so when u screw things u can add pressure pushing down as needed but also easily turn the screwdriver at the same time as well.

just checked aceharware.com. Put that number in the search box and there it is. $4.99. Should be good to go...

Thank you very much Deathstalker!

Spent some time doing the lenses & nose plug mod tonight.

IMG_5398.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5403.JPG
    IMG_5403.JPG
    259.8 KB · Views: 364
Yep, i also moved the cod piece & belt, that was the easy part:) I'm debating lowering the dome a touch, sometimes it looks off & others it looks ok...we'll see:wink1:

Nice pic, jedijim!

Are the white cuffs accurate for when Leia is captured? I couldn't find a screen shot that showed them. Might need to track a pair down.

Not sure if they are screen accurate. They were just the sideshow exclusive. I like them though. Seems like the storm troopers would have white cuffs.

This is the only image I can find of her wearing them.
188a4b4af1442ba513b21d59b8f534d4.jpg

Supposedly an auction house has the original pair which they claim are these but I don't know for sure.
8b709bbac73a2fdb48e336f8f6c25e43.jpg

It seems I read somewhere that the cuffs she wears on the Tantive IV (Storm Trooper cuffs) are different than those she wears as a prisoner on the Death Star.

Thanks for that last really zoomed in shot, jj. :lol

The SS ones seem more correct in terms of size for Leia, but I guess they're like the binders they used for Chewie.

It seems I read somewhere that the cuffs she wears on the Tantive IV (Storm Trooper cuffs) are different than those she wears as a prisoner on the Death Star.

The plot thickens.

Back