Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but I think it is safe to say that the next 3 figures (they've confirmed 3 more figures for this line) would have to be Two Face, Joker V2 or Scarecrow (rumoured to me in the movie) & Dark Knight suit... I doubt there would be many in the market for Rachel, Alfred or Lucius...

He isn't rumored. He IS in the movie. You can see him in the third trailer.

Agreed, but I think it is safe to say that the next 3 figures (they've confirmed 3 more figures for this line) would have to be Two Face, Joker V2 or Scarecrow (rumoured to me in the movie) & Dark Knight suit... I doubt there would be many in the market for Rachel, Alfred or Lucius...

This is not necessarily true. HT confirmed 3 more items.

didn't they also mention something about clearing shelf space alluding to something big.....tumbler?

They said to clear space for many items from the line, that could mean just about anything. Certainly a full line of figures...

This is not necessarily true. HT confirmed 3 more items.

Ya, there's a chance it's 3 1/6 figures, but I think people are putting the cart before the horse thinking it is definitely 3 figures, they'll be upset when it's the Batpod and a Joker and Batman Cosbaby.

I think a DK suit Batman is a given. They'd be fools not to make a Two-Face - interchangable heads maybe.

After that it's a toss up. Maybe a Joker V2, maybe a Scarecrow, maybe a Gordon. A tumbler would be crazy sweet but I wouldn't bet on it.

you may also see the little snap kits as well...they are making a big push for those again

Joe

you may also see the little snap kits as well...they are making a big push for those again

I'd love that, the ALIENS ones are great and it'd be cool to have small scale action figures of nice quality, better than anything Mattel'd throw out.

The Batpod is coming, I think its a given since they've been teasing it and rumoring it for a long time now. I just don't see it coming right now. I guarantee they won't offer just the Batpod, it'll come with a TDK Bats with it ala Ripley. So unless they offer TDK Bats only with the Batpod, I think that TDK Bats will be offered up first and down the line the offering will be made like they did for the Power Loader in the Aliens line.

I'd love that, the ALIENS ones are great and it'd be cool to have small scale action figures of nice quality, better than anything Mattel'd throw out.
yeah I liked the ones that came in the Egg better than the other ones...

Just placed my order with Mista on eBay! :rock I'm pretty glad to have the ordering part of the way. Knowing it's available but not having an order in is maddening :lol

I'd love to order Bats, but it's just not in the cards right now. Hopefully it will be available a bit longer than I anticipate Joker to be.

Yeah, they'll roll out Batpod snap kits long before 1/6 Batpods.

So, again, it could be anything, really... When they did the Aliens line, they rolled out the second wave figs as snap kits before the 1/6 figs...

I think a DK suit Batman is a given. They'd be fools not to make a Two-Face - interchangable heads maybe.

A Harvey Dent with Two-Face option isn't a possibilty. If you watch the last trailer and take a look at his suit post transformation it wouldn't make sense to just do a change o head. They'd have to include two different suits and make it a 2 in 1 at bare minimum.

That being said I guarantee you that WB has the lock on anything Two-Face until the film has been released domestically.

Really?!? Where ? ? ?... do you has a screen-grab? I'm at work and can't watch the trailer to see myself...

6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back