Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for continuity between films. Hopefully this will form a really kick ass trilogy when all is said and done. Spiderman was on it's way until that part 3 clunker.

back to joker talk...

I only question it because lightened and zoomed in, it looks like a smooth mask, and Scarecrow's is all scragly and layered looking, could just be quality of the shot though, but looks like it could easily be a guy in a ski mask too.

scarecrow.jpg

id like scarecrow to be more scarecrowish and not in a suit.
anyway...... this joker is awesome!!!!! :D

Speaking of Scarecrow, I think we may indeed see him announced in June for a few reasons.

1) We already know his Character and he is in TDK

2) HT has made a similar mask with their Chainsaw Killer, so it might be easier.

3) Goes with the Original suit Batman

chainsaw fig

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Hot-Toys-B...ryZ27294QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ya, I think Gordon, Harvey Dent and Scarecrow are the only options really for figures pre-film now simply because they can be done without containing spoiling information. Even the TDK suit may have gadgets to go with it that they're not allowed to give away yet, and other incarnations of Joker could be spoilerific too, and of course Two-Face will not be seen before the movie unless it's leaked.

Ya, I think Gordon, Harvey Dent and Scarecrow are the only options really for figures pre-film now simply because they can be done without containing spoiling information. Even the TDK suit may have gadgets to go with it that they're not allowed to give away yet, and other incarnations of Joker could be spoilerific too, and of course Two-Face will not be seen before the movie unless it's leaked.

Yeah I agree Sean... Gordon is the only non- Costumed character I'd buy... But I'm not sure if I would actually buy on or not. If he came with a Bat-Signal then I would... Maybe that could be the big item...????:joy

I'd be for a Gordon in that SWAT style gear he's in during the trailers, not like just a suit but in an interesting costume sure.

I apologize if this has been already asked but where is the best place to order this guy?

Gordon is a given for this line I think but Scarecrow was passed up the first time around so I think it'll be a throwaway to the fans of BB who have a BB bats but no real villain to accompany him that they'll do a Scarecrow first along side another Bats and Joker offering.

My prediction at 9:35 this morning and I'm sticking to it. Whether these are three that in June or not I still predict Scarecrow, Goon Joker (not a spoiler since its one of the first photos ever released) and TDK Bats.

At least if there is Joker V2 he'll likely come with a different outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back