Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6.jpg

Thanks Sean, but I know about Harvey becoming Two-Face... I was talking about Scarecrow being rumoured to be in the movie as well as the Joker and Two-Face.

A Harvey Dent with Two-Face option isn't a possibilty. If you watch the last trailer and take a look at his suit post transformation it wouldn't make sense to just do a change o head. They'd have to include two different suits and make it a 2 in 1 at bare minimum.

That being said I guarantee you that WB has the lock on anything Two-Face until the film has been released domestically.

You're right but it'd still be a nice accessory in addition to a gun and his coin (assuming that's in the film).

Thanks Sean, but I know about Harvey becoming Two-Face... I was talking about Scarecrow being rumoured to be in the movie as well as the Joker and Two-Face.

Ahh, well, I've only seen an image posted somewhere, I don't find anything conclusive in the trailer.

Damn, That Joker looks frightening! I usually make it a pt just to pick up the good guys but I may make an exception on this one!

Really?!? Where ? ? ?... do you have a screen-grab? I'm at work and can't watch the trailer to see myself...

:lol @ Maulfan....

I think he was referring to the Scarecrow. Many people think the man running is the Scarecrow in this shot:

Scarecrow.jpg

Either way Cillian Murphy is in the confirmed cast as The Scarecrow on IMDB and there is Halloween merchandising with The Scarecrow brand already.

Since Maulfan already posted the Two-Face shot here is another with more of the suit seen:

TwoFace.jpg

If you've seen the Mattel version as well you'd see that a Change-O-Head isn't accurate or really possible....especially knowing HT.

No, Scarecrow is in the van that Batman lands on. If you slow it down/pause it, you can see Scarecrow in the drivers seat. (Third Trailer)

Interchangable head with the damaged suit ain't accurate, but is certainly possible. Maybe a second undamaged jacket? A 2 in 1 figure would be appro for this guy.

2 in 1 figure is only way I see this going and considering how they packaged a full suit for Clark, its not out of the realm of possibilities. Again though I guarantee you won't hear or see anything about it until after July.

No, Scarecrow is in the van that Batman lands on. If you slow it down/pause it, you can see Scarecrow in the drivers seat. (Third Trailer)

That shot's questionable, it's not sharp enough to tell if it's just some thug in a mask or Crane.

Here is further proof:

imdbki4.jpg

Also during the actual filming of that parking garage scene last summer. People reported seeing CM in the area walking around, there may even have been an image or two of him in the garage....I can't remember for sure.

I think it is clear enough to tell it is Scarecrow.

scarecrowoi0.png
Yeah, that's pretty clearly Scarecrow to me.

I wonder if his role in the movie is because Joker was once a patient of his before the Arkham breakout. That could be cool if handled well.

I feel like Mr. Pitt from Seinfeld, I keep staring at that pic and can't see a damn thing. It just looks totally black in there. :google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back