Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep... the Good old days...

l_687a9c2f526dc2aa4530b67f23d3cadb.jpg

Looking lean there bro. I didn't know you served. pssst get my MO?

Thanks man! And yes I did! Just waiting on my damn bank... they are holding it because it is out of the country. :banghead

But I went ahead and ordered the parts we need anyway with money from another commission.

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Hilarious. Dude, I must have been drunk as Hell... I don't even remember that! :lol

And it's a great pic to show my cancer spot before it was removed too. Man, that was rough looking. :google

Not as old school, but I lost most of my JP film pics. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Josh loves the taste of kittens:

dsc00880vg7.jpg

Awesome cat DA! CATS RULE ALL! I have two cats. What's his/her name?

I want to get a dog as well. Used to have one. I want a grey hound, but I need a cat still. Dog and cat would be a nice combo.

Good to know you got it. Sucks that they have to hold onto it for a while. Let me know when you begin. :)

btw The HT Joker's hair is too green.. his roots are brown, and it's only green half way. Yes, my grammar owns.

Eli.....It is taking every fiber in me not to exploit this comment for all its worth. Still, I think this quote will haunt you for some time.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

And honestly, I don't know who's cat that was or where the Hell I was... We were drunken hooligans in the Navy, Zack (Sick Boy), myself and our good buddies... Buckley, Sanders, Fowler and others. We caused mucho craziness... I am very surprised we didn't die or get arrested. :lol

Sorry man, but I didn't even notice. But it was Jesse's New Years/Birthday Party that went on for like 3 days at his place. And that was Jesse and Erin's cat.

Sorry man, but I didn't even notice. But it was Jesse's New Years/Birthday Party that went on for like 3 days at his place. And that was Jesse and Erin's cat.

Ahhh... Now I see... I vaguely remember some of that weekend... Damn Jack Daniels... what he has done to my memories. :monkey2

And I saved the Hell out of that pic. Too freakin funny not too. Thanks for posting it bro, helps me piece those years together a bit easier. :lol

Yes, those where your Whiskey Sour days. JD and Sour Mix.Those were the beginning of me and Ryan's straight Jager phase. Bad times all around. :lol Glad I could help.

Look what I found :monkey5
I find it interesting that they use promotional pics to develop their products. Wonder if they get any additional photos from WB.

2008521131841558.jpg

2008521131845543.jpg

2008521131849536.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back