Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They actually scrapped the full sized because of it.

that sucks... i hate when that happens.

~~~I'm obsessed with Joker now. I just ordered my second movie poster-- the famous "Why So Serious??" one. Can't wait to have this hung up behind all my Batman figures.

Where is the best place to order The Joker from? I was going to wait for Sideshow but I take it is best to order ASAP!

I'm in the UK as well. So some where with good shipping to the Uk would be nice.

Cheers,

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Where is the best place to order The Joker from? I was going to wait for Sideshow but I take it is best to order ASAP!

I'm in the UK as well. So some where with good shipping to the Uk would be nice.

Cheers,

abc-express have the cheapest price and shipping for uk peps.

I have been shopping with them for hot toys stuff for over 2 years (even ordered the bb ht figure from them when it came out) and they always get them first and get it to you fast.

Also they mark gift on your package sow you dont have to pay tax on the figure.

abc-express have the cheapest price and shipping for uk peps.

I have been shopping with them for hot toys stuff for over 2 years (even ordered the bb ht figure from them when it came out) and they always get them first and get it to you fast.

Also they mark gift on your package sow you dont have to pay tax on the figure.

Is that this eBay store:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-BATMA...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

Works out at $177.43 (£90) with cheapest shipping.

I think I'll go with these guys!

I've never purchased a Hot Toys figure with a suit, does the finished product come out as nicely tailored as the proto?

Yep, I have the 2nd Clark Kent suit and the Michael Scofield street wear figures and both their suits are amazing, but this Joker outfit seems to have raised the bar again. The Hot Toys tailors have a great eye, amazing skills and seem to be able to get fantastic scaled fabrics.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_012808b.htm

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_011608b.htm

Yup. The neck and head are one piece. Kind of sucks.

Yup. The neck and head are one piece. Kind of sucks.

I find that option a bit better than the articulation of the Sculpted neck on the body and a joint at the skull like Takara Batman and the HT Will Turner.

So anybody got any charges or shipping notices for the place we all ordered the Joker's gun from? I haven't yet and am starting to worry they don't have them.

So anybody got any charges or shipping notices for the place we all ordered the Joker's gun from? I haven't yet and am starting to worry they don't have them.

Well I did order about 15 of them just before you did. :monkey3

But no shipping notice yet.

Ah my trusty TARDIS strikes again. :D

So does THIS

dsc00135ua5.jpg

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back