1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Far From Home zombie Iron Man was the 46, I?m just saying with them reissuing both Spidey suits from Homecoming I can believe the reissue rumor for this suit.

Gotcha. The homecoming suits were in FFH so i can understand making more of those. If they were going to reissuing Iron Man the 46 would make more sense if that was the one in the movie.

They just did the 46 in the “concept” paint scheme, but I wouldn’t doubt reissues of both the 46 and 47. I have a feeling the reissues from the Spider-man films might be due to the contract running out between Disney and Sony. HTs is probably trying to get as much use out of those molds as possible before those films hit merchandise purgatory.

They just did the 46 in the “concept” paint scheme, but I wouldn’t doubt reissues of both the 46 and 47. I have a feeling the reissues from the Spider-man films might be due to the contract running out between Disney and Sony. HTs is probably trying to get as much use out of those molds as possible before those films hit merchandise purgatory.

Disney owns the merch rights, if anything, they’ll insist HT keep making figures just to make something off those movies now.

Considering zombie Iron Man got more screen time than some of the HPP armors, I totally expect HT to do it eventually, even if it’s an exclusive.

"Gained incredible popularity in the initial release, Hot Toys is excited reissue the amazing 1/6th scale Mark XLVII Collectible Figure from Spider-Man: Homecoming for fans who have missed their pre-order opportunity earlier!

With remarkable movie-accuracy, the 1/6th scale diecast figure standing approximately 32cm tall features the streamlined armor painted in metallic red and gold colors and a distinctive two-toned silver color around the mid-section, LED light-up functions scattered throughout the armor, a newly painted Tony Stark head sculpt, an interchangeable LED light-up helmeted head, an interchangeable empty helmet emulating the suit in remote control mode, highly detailed accessories including a pair of glasses wearable on Tony?s head sculpt, mini-repulsors deployer with two articulated mini-repulsors, thrust fire effect parts and a specially designed figure stand.

It?s the perfect chance to recruit this remarkable Iron Man figure to your Marvel collection!"
EDIT: I've tried 3 different times to link the FB or to post a proper image, but yeah he's coming back!
56ac133038829f918358cb28f02f75bb.jpg

The only sad thing is this thing is I?m assuming this thing is gonna release in at least a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Was debating getting another armor and spend some reward points. Guess this will be the one I grab. [emoji106]

Looks like they bumped his price up from the original release by ~$20 USD. Still a lot cheaper than eBay.

Nice! I might pick one up. I might not. Makes me wonder if the other Diecasts will get reissued like the Mk 46, and earlier marks like 3,5,6.

I can see this 47 and 46 since they just did the concept art version, and I can see the 4 & 6 since they?re using it for neon. V is less likely

I know quite a few people who picked him up at around the $900 price range. RIP them.

Mixed feelings on this. On one hand I am glad I will be able to get a 2nd one of these and I will not feel so anxious about just barely touching the one I have. On the other hand looking at comments on Facebook I am getting triggered by everyone who doesnt know how to use the word *scalper* properly >_<

Back