1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad for all those that wanted to get this! I'm still going to pass, but maybe this is part of HT 20th anniversary ideas.

The only post 42 armor I didnt have because it was just ridiculous on the aftermarket so I'm glad I get a second chance.

Not planning to pick up this guy because of the cost... But now, I have the second chance

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Can we now laugh? Like, you know, to all people who bought it for insane amount of money?

Hot Toys has to be the only company that trolls eBay then greedily reissue figures to try to grab the few hundred dollars scalpers get. They should be focused on getting out new figures.

Hot Toys has to be the only company that trolls eBay then greedily reissue figures to try to grab the few hundred dollars scalpers get. They should be focused on getting out new figures.

Iron Man is a big seller in Asia( their primary market). I assume they'll always have an Iron Man on tap for release or rerelease, it's good business. I'm glad I get a second chance at it.

I would rather they retool/remake older figures instead reissue semi-new ones. Give us a DC Mark I instead of this or a Reeve Superman 2.0

Iron Man is a big seller in Asia( their primary market). I assume they'll always have an Iron Man on tap for release or rerelease, it's good business. I'm glad I get a second chance at it.

Iron Man is not the only figures they rerelease. A company hot toys size should not be looking longingly at prices on eBay then greedily chasing those dollars. Long term this will hurt them I think.

Iron Man is not the only figures they rerelease. A company hot toys size should not be looking longingly at prices on eBay then greedily chasing those dollars. Long term this will hurt them I think.

I agree. Reissuing figures is a mistake. I didnt get this because its ugly and reissuing it hasnt changed my opinion. I dont feel bad fortbe people spending 1k on this either.

I am all for reissues. Even if it's a figure I already own.

People should have the option to get figures they want without having to pay sky-high secondary market prices.

Back