HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

smelling???

Looks like he's trying to figure out where a smell is coming from

Far left.

553807_10150915280937344_1427207371_n.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

that what i thought

my post are getting all mixed up

Looks like he's trying to figure out where a smell is coming from

Far left.

Hm, it does look like the one on the far right...."dealt it"....:lol

Hot toys is proud to present the newly developed DX Batman / Bruce Wayne figure specially based on 3 stages of farting from the dark knight rises movie.

Hm, it does look like the one on the far right...."dealt it"....:lol

LOL, I was scrolling down the page to post that reply then I saw yours.

:fart

I think the cowl looks great. In-fact I think the (very slight) differences there are look better than the 1:1 version. The defined lines look alot cooler for example.

the only fixes needed imo are that to slim bats waist and improve or add some mouth pieces

We don't want better, we want accurate :peace

:rotfl. I was thinking the same thing when the pic first came out

Left- wtf?.
Middle - ugh....
Right- relieved

We don't want better, we want accurate :peace

I like accurate, but I prefer affordable. Accuracy comes at a price - just ask the customizers. But don't let that make you think I would be OK with this:

DCBats.jpg

:1-1:

You know, I wonder if one of the things that may be throwing the headsculpt off for people is the "lip" around the eye-holes. Is it really that pronounced on the actual costume?

Maybe that "lip" could be making the eye area look more glasses-goggly looking.

Thoughts?

You know, I wonder if one of the things that may be throwing the headsculpt off for people is the "lip" around the eye-holes. Is it really that pronounced on the actual costume?

Maybe that "lip" could be making the eye area look more glasses-goggly looking.

Thoughts?

I've seen shots of the mask where Bale's face around the eyes looks almost flush with the mask - especially during the daytime battle scene with Bane in front of City Hall(?). But then there's shots like this, where the eyes actually do look pretty sunken in behind the mask:

christianbale-batman-front.jpg

Like I've said in a previous post... we don't know which production photos were provided to HT and which ones they mainly used for referencing the sculpt. The only way you're going to get the accuracy that some of the guys on this forum demand are if Chrisitan Bale went in to the offices of HT in costume and stood for computer life-scans. HT has no where near that kind of influence in the entertainment industry(yet?). Until then, you will only get the best interpretation of a human sculptor.

Sorry if this issue has been addressed before but this has been bugging me a bit:

So now that the suit is not pure rubber but rather fabric it should make the figure posable, but how far? The advantage of rubber is that it stretches, fabric doesn't.

I am not worried about elbow or shoulder joints, those seem fine in the pictures, but what about the legs?

319440_10150915280192344_1981065171_n.jpg

In the picture the fabric seems to be at or close to its limit but the leg isnt even that far out.

I never had a Batman Hot Toys figure so I don't really know how it was with the rubber suit. I just hope that the fabric won't rip.

Trust me, you're better off with fabric. The cons of rubber are so rediculous you dont want it. And yeah, the rubber does stretch but thats not a good thing for the longevity of the figure. Eventually it doesnt stretch back and/or it rips.

Looking at the new Christian Bale head sculpt it comes with a "neutral" expression.

Why doesn't one of the 3 interchangeable face parts come with this expression as it was with the DX02 ?? :dunno

Does anybody know if the interchangeable face parts of the DX02 will fit for the DX12 ?? :pray:

Does anybody know if the interchangeable face parts of the DX02 will fit for the DX12 ?? :pray:

I was wondering this aswell......

I was wondering this aswell......

I really liked the "neutral" expression the most! Hope that someone here knows if they fit...

DX02_TDK_Batman_01.jpg

Just to compare...

Last edited:
Back