Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres that T1 poster kitbash I have going:

T1bash25.jpg

T1bash28.jpg

T1bash27.jpg

T1bash29.jpg

T1bash24.jpg

T1bash30.jpg

T1bash32.jpg

T1bash31.jpg

T1bash33.jpg

T1bash23.jpg

@a-dev - GREAT pics, my friend!
So is that the Billy Sole body youre using on the Movie poster T-800?
Looks like a perfect match!

Thanks chaps. Theres actually some nice looking shots in that group isn't there, I thought they were all awful when I was taking them.

Yep thats the ancient body type last used on Billy Sole. It works. I'm not a fan of that body because the articulation is limited and the elbows look very odd when bent but neither is really a problem here. I'd never be aiming for any extravagant poses and the jacket hides the wonky arms. Plus the MMS02 jacket fits that body easier than I suspect it does the new T-800 body. I think the exposed chest muscles are a good match to the film poster and the proportions still look very Arnie-esque.

The legs are padded out with bubblewrap celotaped around them, I also had to kitbash together wristpegs that'd fit. Older style wrist pegs that fit in the arm had larger connectors to go in the hands, too large for the T-800 hands, so I split an old style and a newer style wristpeg in half and combined them to get connectors compatible at both ends. Meanwhile though the head, since returned to my Eye surgery figure, is just plopped on top of the neck.

So this figure needs a head with Gargoyles and no blood (and a way to attach the head properly). I've also noticed that the punk gloves aren't quite the same as the ones on the poster - possibly the police shootout ones? So thats something else I'll change in the future.

I've also noticed that the punk gloves aren't quite the same as the ones on the poster - possibly the police shootout ones?
nice notice, never thought about those poster gloves.

police variant has fingers and no holes on knuckles

police_gloves.jpg

punk variant has metal decoration and no fingers (we've all seen it on the figure);
so poster variant is the third, not used in the movie. i think it's because the poster was just a drawing, if we mean the same one. or it might have been made before the final designs were chosen.

attachment.php

Last edited:
@toylion: Congrats on having a T1 T-800 in your collection bro! Looks great!

Thanks javeeeusebio, I wasn't going to get him as my first Terminator Movie was T2. But all these great photos and the completion of my Terminator collection compelled me. Besides I know when the price of this shoot up I was going to regret not picking it up. So glad I got him, as he looks Great!

Thanks javeeeusebio, I wasn't going to get him as my first Terminator Movie was T2. But all these great photos and the completion of my Terminator collection compelled me. Besides I know when the price of this shoot up I was going to regret not picking it up. So glad I got him, as he looks Great!

Me too, at first I didn't pre-order him cause for me T2's the best Terminator movie but as you said after lookin' @ some actual pics here, I'm tempted to get him as well so now, I already reserve a piece for me..I'll just save a few more bucks in order to get him. :yess: Yeah for sure, his price is gonna shoot up in few more months just like T2 T-800. :exactly:

Cheers!

Let me know when your stuff arrives! He said there might be a delay due to HK aviation security, so we should keep eachother posted on when our parts get here.

I missed the delivery today, but I'm going to the post office later to pick up the bag. By the way, I like your YouTube reviews. It's cool that you take the extra time to make them more professional.:clap

Back