Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never mind my fears!!!
These pics do it for me...
:rock!

PICT1151.jpg

PICT1152.jpg

PICT1153.jpg

PICT1154.jpg

PICT1155.jpg

PICT1156.jpg

Just realized that Medicom's had the same lower neck bulk problem..
I guess it's needed so Spidey can look up...

I hope when you tilt the head up more, the sag should disappear a little :pray:
this guy really doesn't know how to pose his figs, can we get somebody that actually cares it's spider-man to pose :slap

That's a great set of comparison pictures, especially for those that were thinking they prefered Medi's over HT's.

Again, awesome figure and I can't wait to get mine from SS. :rock

Its true Spiderman is clearly a tough figure to make at high-end where the suit is seperate from the articulated body. Considering that HT have clearly done the best job.

I believe the Medicom one is one of the most awful Spideys ever!! I mean, why should we even compare it with Hot Toys! Quite an insult to HT. No matter how 'terrible' it might look to some people, the HT Spidey has set a benchmark for others now. I didn't like it in the initial pics, but the more you see it the more it'll grow on you.

Really wish I could pose him like the Koto flag-pole though...

KTO000016.jpg

Never mind my fears!!!

PICT1151.jpg

Yeah, I'm bummed because the truetype looks so choppy and squared off at the shoulders, biceps, and elbows compared to the proto-body which seemed to appear more rounded and believable in the photos.

I believe the Medicom one is one of the most awful Spideys ever!! I mean, why should we even compare it with Hot Toys! Quite an insult to HT. No matter how 'terrible' it might look to some people, the HT Spidey has set a benchmark for others now.

alright dude, put your handbag down. the comparison pics are purely for people's interest. we won't tell the CEO of HT if you won't - no-one's taking you off their christmas card list.

The more pics that come out, the better this is looking. Glad because I was pretty psyched to get spidey.

I believe the Medicom one is one of the most awful Spideys ever!! I mean, why should we even compare it with Hot Toys! Quite an insult to HT. No matter how 'terrible' it might look to some people, the HT Spidey has set a benchmark for others now. I didn't like it in the initial pics, but the more you see it the more it'll grow on you.

Really wish I could pose him like the Koto flag-pole though...

KTO000016.jpg

Never mind my fears!!!

I

PICT1151.jpg

It's still possible to get a similar pose to the statue, but would require a base like the light pole, but that body can be flexed in that pose!

Action shots , more action shots we need, enough with him standing still. Wish I had mine, I'd show this guy how to pose a masterpiece :)

Back