Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankfully we'll never have to see another "The Medicom version is just as good/better" posts now.
I'm just a bit bummed we don't have an Enterbay version to blow the HT version out of the water, though. :(

review_ebdon_large.jpg

OK, bear with me folks, but I'm gonna take this off-topic for one second :lol

In high school once I was wearing a Black Flag (band) t-shirt. One of the older guys came over and said, "Hey, that's an awesome t-shirt. I love Black Flag! Are you going to the Korn concert this weekend?" I kind of looked at him suspiciously and said, "Uh, no. Korn kind of sucks." His smile turned into an angry frown and he walked away, never to talk to me again. :(

In high school once I was wearing a Black Flag (band) t-shirt. One of the older guys came over and said, "Hey, that's an awesome t-shirt. I love Black Flag! Are you going to the Korn concert this weekend?" I kind of looked at him suspiciously and said, "Uh, no. Korn kind of sucks." His smile turned into an angry frown and he walked away, never to talk to me again. :(

:lol:lol:lol

Whatever, stop wasting this thread's time and space with stupid stories :pfft: :cuckoo:

Back