Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT Spiderman kicks all kind of ass, especially when compared to that plastic looking Medicrap garbage.

HT was successful at capturing Spidey from Spiderman 3 :clap

Damn, what a bunch of hating whiners. This figure looks awesome. Like the muted suit pattern, matches the suit better. And we have cloth boots. A home run of a figure.

Lol at those two Medicom Spidey, Superman and Batman figures. Now those are some terrible figures.

Wow, yeah! Compared to the Medicom, this one is perfection!

I think a lot of times we tend to forget just how great some of these figures are when we start our nit-picking. We need to compare them with what we've had before just to appreciate how far we've come.

Wow, yeah! Compared to the Medicom, this one is perfection!

I think a lot of times we tend to forget just how great some of these figures are when we start our nit-picking. We need to compare them with what we've had before just to appreciate how far we've come.

:goodpost:
My only minor nit-pick is the neck stitch, but I'm sure it will be easily fixed with some futzing!
Overall, very please with how it's looking so far...
Those Medi/HT pics definitely put things in perspective!!
Kind of like SS/HT Indy... :monkey3

Wow on the vid, did anyone notice the base is 2 parts! didn't see that coming, interesting.:horror

Loving the head tilt action judging by the video, this is getting better, more anxious to get mine

Back