Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We still haven't seen any well-posed, well-lit pictures. I think that is part of the current negativity. Any HT figure isn't going to look as good right out of the box in a stiff frankenstein pose.

Oh crap, now I'm disappointed in Guyver and must sell off all the figures that associated with him >__<

We still haven't seen any well-posed, well-lit pictures. I think that is part of the current negativity. Any HT figure isn't going to look as good right out of the box in a stiff frankenstein pose.

:exactly:Agree 100%! OMG's shots should tell the whole story, assuming he tries to get some dynamic looks. There's a lot more to Spidey than your average figure. Posing this is going to be damn cool!

Heh, Heh, clever, I'll give you that :)

And I'm well endowed. :lecture At least my wife says so... :(

:exactly:Agree 100%! OMG's shots should tell the whole story, assuming he tries to get some dynamic looks. There's a lot more to Spidey than your average figure. Posing this is going to be damn cool!

And I'm well endowed. :lecture At least my wife says so... :(

:rotfl as the maitre d said to peter in 3 "I liiiike you" :lol

OK, bear with me folks, but I'm gonna take this off-topic for one second :lol

In high school once I was wearing a Black Flag (band) t-shirt. One of the older guys came over and said, "Hey, that's an awesome t-shirt. I love Black Flag! Are you going to the Korn concert this weekend?" I kind of looked at him suspiciously and said, "Uh, no. Korn kind of sucks." His smile turned into an angry frown and he walked away, never to talk to me again. :(

For some reason this posts reminds me of something:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL-hKDUGiZs"]YouTube - ‪Bam Pranks‬‏[/ame]

What do you mean?
Too long? Too short?
Too wide?... :dunno

Just something about the way the head flows into the neck in those profile shots, reminds me of the mego! :monkey1

Hopefully will be countered when the neck is posed right as I really want to order this guy but having trouble convincing myself right now.

Never mind my fears!!!
These pics do it for me...
:rock!

PICT1151.jpg

PICT1152.jpg

PICT1153.jpg

PICT1154.jpg

PICT1155.jpg

PICT1156.jpg

i think i know exactly what i'm gonna do with my medicom spidey

Back