Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else like to have this playing while reading trough this thread?:D
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ac4xamCIgY"]YouTube - ‪SPIDER-MAN THE MOVIE Theme Song‬‏[/ame]

I listen to this.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o29VoxtsFk"]YouTube - ‪Spider-man Original Cartoon Theme Song‬‏[/ame]

Looks absolutely incredible!!!!

Wow some positivity.

So many people bashing this figure. I've been scanning through the thread and you seem to be the only one who agrees that this figure is awesome.

Wow some positivity.

So many people bashing this figure. I've been scanning through the thread and you seem to be the only one who agrees that this figure is awesome.

Can i join your group!?:monkey3 ..but i must admit i do see one problem.....I don't have it yet!:gah:

Wow some positivity.

I have not noticed bashing. Seems it's like that in every HT thread. I have had EVERY 1/6 SM figure to date. And this looks incredible, and the best yet, if people are bashing LULZ to them. BEST SM 1/6 TO DATE.

THANK YOU HOT TOYS!

i think it is just the nature of spider-man that makes it hard to make a perfect figure. The costume, preserving articulation, etc. is just very hard to accomplish on spider-man.

Has anyone been crying yet about there being no surprise Toby head?:lol:slap ..i have not gone trough the last bunch of pages in detail.

I have not noticed bashing. Seems it's like that in every HT thread. I have had EVERY 1/6 SM figure to date. And this looks incredible, and the best yet, if people are bashing LULZ to them. BEST SM 1/6 TO DATE.

THANK YOU HOT TOYS!

People have been saying that the stitching sucks, the webbing is wrong, the head is too big, the hands are plastic, the cloth boots bunch up around the ankles, the body doesn't look muscular enough/too muscular and that the neck is really bad.

I agree with none of those statements apart from the stitching round the neck is a little poor and saggy. What would be the alternative? A Spidey that couldn't look upwards. I'm glad they did it that way.

People have been saying that the stitching sucks, the webbing is wrong, the head is too big, the hands are plastic, the cloth booths bunch up around the ankles, the body doesn't look muscular enough/too muscular and that the neck is really bad.

I agree with none of those statements apart from the stitching round the neck is a little poor and saggy. What would be the alternative? A Spidey that couldn't look upwards. I'm glad they did it that way.

Whiners.

Pay it no mind. Lotta these spoiled kiddies will/would never be happy.

How does it look 5x better??? Im lost I think it looks 5x worse

LULZ.

Not even getting into it. Don't buy it then.

People have been saying that the stitching sucks, the webbing is wrong, the head is too big, the hands are plastic, the cloth booths bunch up around the ankles, the body doesn't look muscular enough/too muscular and that the neck is really bad.

o thats just the nitpicker's, they arent bashing they just want the figure to be 100 percent accurate. From head to err crotch area (see HT superman thread). I dont get it myself sense it's a figure and not a real person so of course it won't be accurate but hey whatever.

o thats just the nitpicker's, they arent bashing they just want the figure to be 100 percent accurate. From head to err crotch area (see HT superman thread). I dont get it myself sense it's a figure and not a real person so of course it won't be accurate but hey whatever.

Im not bashing or whining I just seriously think this figure looks much worse than the original pictures and I dont know how the hell anyone can say it is better makes no sense.

Thanks to HT to listening to the fans. By making the webbing darker and fixing the boots. (i never even cared about the original boots so it's a win win for me) Looks like they even fixed the lens.

Beauty

PICT1143.jpg

PICT1146.jpg

Wow some positivity.

I've been posting in this thread all day and I think it looks awesome. :dunno There's always going to be the knit pickers but I'm sure the vast majority will love ol Web Head.

Back