Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha sorry guys, I am a newbie at photobucket and didnt mean to stress your necks, my apologises, =D
I hope the pictures are fine now as I took it with my old iPhone 3GS

I ordered mine from Sideshow and got my 24 days notice on July 15, in the notice it said I would be charged on the 8th. I haven't gotten anything about my order since.

I don't want to sound like a broken record, and I don't want to _____ about any dealer on here, but I used to think that way about Toys2 until recently. But a warning to fellow freaks. A few bad experiences have been reported on these boards of late, my Ghost Rider experience included. I won't bore you.
Just be careful about pre-ordering and postage costs. I know Eric is highly regarded here, but some of the ____ he has pulled of late is just not right..
Maybe he was just having a bad "moment".

Last edited:
IMG_7568.jpg

:rock

Give them a call, Mike.

If it hasn't changed by later tonight, i will.

I am giving them the 72 hours from the 8th... but man, it's making me a little batty waiting!

It was gift from the fiance and she never orders me anything like this... so it's all that too... i want it! :p

M.

Back