Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Roy!!!!

100_6901.jpg

What a thing of beauty! So glad I actually got this!

I don't want to sound like a broken record, and I don't want to _____ about any dealer on here, but I used to think that way about Toys2 until recently. But a warning to fellow freaks. A few bad experiences have been reported on these boards of late, my Ghost Rider experience included. I won't bore you.
Just be careful about pre-ordering and postage costs. I know Eric is highly regarded here, but some of the ____ he has pulled of late is just not right..
Maybe he was just having a bad "moment".

Do tell...

I don't want to sound like a broken record, and I don't want to _____ about any dealer on here, but I used to think that way about Toys2 until recently. But a warning to fellow freaks. A few bad experiences have been reported on these boards of late, my Ghost Rider experience included. I won't bore you.
Just be careful about pre-ordering and postage costs. I know Eric is highly regarded here, but some of the ____ he has pulled of late is just not right..
Maybe he was just having a bad "moment".

I order from Toys2. Care to elaborate on what you just said?

Who did you steal that picture from????

:nana:

Congrats Roy!!!!

:rock

This is easily one of the finest HT's figures ever made. The suit is super durable and the body poses amazingly! :rock

Heres a few .........

IMG_7569.jpg

IMG_7570.jpg

IMG_7575.jpg

IMG_7573.jpg

I am definitely going for a more dramatic pose but will wait until I have the proper stand for it. Amazing figure! This is the sleeper figure of 2011 imo. It started off without all the buzz and what not but I had no doubts.

:nana:

:rock

This is easily one of the finest HT's figures ever made. The suit is super durable and the body poses amazingly! :rock

Heres a few .........

IMG_7569.jpg

IMG_7570.jpg

IMG_7575.jpg

IMG_7573.jpg

I am definitely going for a more dramatic pose but will wait until I have the proper stand for it. Amazing figure! This is the sleeper figure of 2011 imo. It started off without all the buzz and what not but I had no doubts.

Even the ____ing box is cool!! Can't wait for tomorrow. :(

Congrats! :rock

Im still waiting on BBTS to ship mine... They just got there Tracker Preds in because mine will be here Thursday... So I may have a little more of a wait for them to get Spiderman in...

Thanks Flosi, wait'll you see the box in person. Just beautiful!

This figure ef'n rocks big time!

:panic::panic::panic:

How's the head seam on yours? I'm really hoping I get one that lays nice a flat. Just about the only think I could possibly knit pick from all the photos I've seen are the few that seem to stick out a bit on the crown of the head and the chin, right where the seam itself lays.

:panic::panic::panic:

How's the head seam on yours? I'm really hoping I get one that lays nice a flat. Just about the only think I could possibly knit pick from all the photos I've seen are the few that seem to stick out a bit on the crown of the head and the chin, right where the seam itself lays.

The top of the head looks pretty flawless but the chin sticks out a bit so I futzed it a bit. Overall it looks good.

Back