Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:nana:

:rock

This is easily one of the finest HT's figures ever made. The suit is super durable and the body poses amazingly! :rock

Heres a few .........

IMG_7569.jpg

IMG_7570.jpg

IMG_7575.jpg

IMG_7573.jpg

I am definitely going for a more dramatic pose but will wait until I have the proper stand for it. Amazing figure! This is the sleeper figure of 2011 imo. It started off without all the buzz and what not but I had no doubts.

I hate you!!!!
:pfft::pfft::pfft:

J/K
Congrats dude!! looks awesome!!!

I'm soooo damn excited for this figure!! He's gonna be hard to put down.... Does he fit in a Detolf with the building piece?

I never tried but i'd say no. Unless you pose him sitting down on it maybe. I'll tell you one thing though, its very heavy (building piece)

I thought somebody mentioned earlier that, because the base comes in 2 pieces, if you leave the bottom half off it fits? I could totally be wrong though.

I never tried but i'd say no. Unless you pose him sitting down on it maybe. I'll tell you one thing though, its very heavy (building piece)

My UPS notice said the box was 8 lbs! I think that might be more than Ghost Rider and DX Bruce Lee EX were.

I thought somebody mentioned earlier that, because the base comes in 2 pieces, if you leave the bottom half off it fits? I could totally be wrong though.

That was what I was going to try. I want Spidey to be a little higher up than the other figures on that shelf. I was thinking of flanking him with Wolverine and "Saves" Punisher.... Which mean I'll have to hope Blade can fit on a shelf with Ghost Rider and his bike. :lol

That was what I was going to try. I want Spidey to be a little higher up than the other figures on that shelf. I was thinking of flanking him with Wolverine and "Saves" Punisher.... Which mean I'll have to hope Blade can fit on a shelf with Ghost Rider and his bike. :lol

Too many awesome Marvel figs is a good problem to have :rock I've been agonizing over how I'm gonna display Spidey, and with whom...still haven't decided!

:nana:

IMG_7573.jpg

I am definitely going for a more dramatic pose but will wait until I have the proper stand for it. Amazing figure! This is the sleeper figure of 2011 imo. It started off without all the buzz and what not but I had no doubts.

Only now do I realize how ugly the MK3 looks, sso glad I sold mine.

Spidy looks awesome though!

Only now do I realize how ugly the MK3 looks, sso glad I sold mine.

Spidy looks awesome though!

You mean the abs section? Yeah its made of a different material (bendy plastic) so the colours don't match. In person its not that bad but in photos it shows up way worse. It definitely could be better, thats forsure.

Yeah, that's the BD Mark III...the original Mark III doesn't look 1/10th as bad.

Nice exaggeration. The original Mark III had the wrong colour red and looked like a plastic toy. This ones much better and has a metalic finish to it.

It all just shows how much Hot Toys has improved in making Iron Man's that the most recent ones make the original versions look pale in comparison. I still love the BD Mk III, but the Mk IV/VI is just a figure perfected, IMO. And as awesome as this Spidey is, we might be even be looking back at it the same way as the Mk III in a few years:dunno

Back