Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only now do I realize how ugly the MK3 looks, sso glad I sold mine.

Spidy looks awesome though!

looking at this pic i was planning my response. and then i scrolled down, it was the exct sme as yours! what a pos the mark 3 is

Screw it. Couldn't find him anywhere!!! Ended up paging a tad over $200 on eBay. I have a feeling he may be worth a lot more in the next year or so if people don't like the Amazing Spiderman suit.

I'm honestly still unsure of the new suit.

Screw it. Couldn't find him anywhere!!! Ended up paging a tad over $200 on eBay. I have a feeling he may be worth a lot more in the next year or so if people don't like the Amazing Spiderman suit.

I'm honestly still unsure of the new suit.

Better than nothing, at least you didn't wait to decide that all of a sudden you needed one a year from now :lol

Better than nothing, at least you didn't wait to decide that all of a sudden you needed one a year from now :lol

Haha ya, that was my thinking. I honestly wouldn't care if Sideshow charged me $200 for it new, but I kinda feel like I helped out a minor scalper. But I couldn't resist.... Spidey is right up there with Batman for my favorite superhero! I never preordered him since I'm new to 1/6 and didn't know any better lol.

Back