Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw it. Couldn't find him anywhere!!! Ended up paging a tad over $200 on eBay. I have a feeling he may be worth a lot more in the next year or so if people don't like the Amazing Spiderman suit.

I'm honestly still unsure of the new suit.

Don't worry your not the only one :monkey1 :hi5:

Only now do I realize how ugly the MK3 looks, sso glad I sold mine.

Spidy looks awesome though!

Same thing I did once I saw the "diaper" of my Mark 3 BD fading, a buyer snapped it up almost immediately when I listed it for sale.
Seriously the Mark 3 loos very outdated when side by side with Mark 4 or 6

okay just got my shipping notice from sideshow. now correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure it said free shipping on the initial product page. that's why i ordered from sideshow, yet my shipping shows a charge for shipping. maybe i'm confusing spider-man with captain america, also from side show.

okay just got my shipping notice from sideshow. now correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure it said free shipping on the initial product page. that's why i ordered from sideshow, yet my shipping shows a charge for shipping. maybe i'm confusing spider-man with captain america, also from side show.

Sorry, no free shipping on the spider. Cap did have free shipping.

Wait list coverted on the 9th. Shipped on the 10th. Due to arrive on the 12th! :rock

Was just looking at some of OMG and EllJay's pics and was wondering...

If you pose Spidey in one of the extreme spider poses, how long do you guys reckon before the costume stretches out?

Was just looking at some of OMG and EllJay's pics and was wondering...

If you pose Spidey in one of the extreme spider poses, how long do you guys reckon before the costume stretches out?

I reckon maybe say a month or two, that is also the reason y I freaked out when I saw the stretching on the costume and now contented to leave Spidey in a simple "A" stance.:pray:

Back