Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just looking at some of OMG and EllJay's pics and was wondering...

If you pose Spidey in one of the extreme spider poses, how long do you guys reckon before the costume stretches out?

considering it's fabric, and not rubber, and i left my Superman returns figure ( who seems to be wearing similar material) posed in a crouch for a year with no ill effects, I'd say never.

The bulky thighs are an issue that people have brought up, but does he have the proportionate bulge of a spider? :lol

thigh-master2.jpg

Was just looking at some of OMG and EllJay's pics and was wondering...

If you pose Spidey in one of the extreme spider poses, how long do you guys reckon before the costume stretches out?

spandex.png

Yeah, that's just not an accurate statement, dude. And frankly, I take offense to it.

You can also move DX Batman's head in all kinds of wacky directions, PLUS, you can move his wrists a little.

and people wonder WHY there is such resistance to rubber suited figures, and rubber bodies.
Action figures without the action are sad, sad toys.

Well there have been so many issues with hot toys figures rubber rotting, ripping, tearing or oil leaks that it puts us off spending a lot of money on them.

Back