Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow's cost was $150, so I guess that's as close to retail as we can get. HT lists different prices in Japan, but no one ever seems to pay that much.

Thanks, I have someone try to charge me $150.00 because he says retail was $180.00. I told him I don't think so. I didn't pre-order this because I thought I could save on shipping. But now it looks like I might have to pay for it anyways.

I wasn't going to get this figure, but figured..what the hell, why not lol, want to get a couple more figures before i get this one, will obviously need to buy the green goblin as well (which does look cool i admit), i'm glad i keep mine in the boxes as i don't want to display this figure even though i plan to buy it at some point

I'm still waiting for mine. I remember being really excited about seeing this on Christmas day from the HT Expo & now were finally getting it. So whoes getting the Black Suited Spiderman, I wasn't planning to but after seeing it at SDCC I think I will.

im just wondering, this figure and the green goblin both look cool, but in some of the display pics of spiderman, ive noticed (particularly in the knees) that the joints of the structure used to make the figure stand out quite a bit, anyone else bothered by this or is it just me?

im just wondering, this figure and the green goblin both look cool, but in some of the display pics of spiderman, ive noticed (particularly in the knees) that the joints of the structure used to make the figure stand out quite a bit, anyone else bothered by this or is it just me?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rX0EzgK9u0"]SHOOSH!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Pfffffft. Home-o.

22729d1301508595-roverron-tuning-box-no-dude-you-____.jpg

Hey MarfMaster do you know if CSC got their shipment of Hot Toys Sweeney Todd too?I ask cause i have Spidey as well as Sweeney on order thru CSC and wanted them to ship these figs together.THANX in advance!!^_^

Hey MarfMaster do you know if CSC got their shipment of Hot Toys Sweeney Todd too?I ask cause i have Spidey as well as Sweeney on order thru CSC and wanted them to ship these figs together.THANX in advance!!^_^

I couldn't tell you to be honest, since I didn't order Sweeney :( BUT Spidey was out on display, and I didn't see Mr. Todd.

Back