Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5: That's good to know. I don't know why I assumed it would only be a few extra $ for a 'pack out'. That $50 figure seems excessive :D

DX04 was one huge box though. I can't imagine how big a pack-out would've made it - and shipping to Oz from the US is about as expensive as shipping comes. So the $50 was probably more to do with size than mere weight? If you're concerned about the box I'd definitely at least make the enquiry to SSC.

*oh yeah, sorry for the slang - Oz is indeed Australia :)

Size is really important with shipping rates do to limited cargo storage on planes. Really even more then weight. Only so many packages can fit in a given area.

Anyone know antything concrete about the fix to the face webbing being offset?

Mine is offset, i don't know if that warrants getting a replacement from HT, it is rather noticable up close. :(

Has anyone else got some fluffy bits around the abdomen?

PO'd with BBTS. Awesome :yess:

BBTS probably won't ship these for another few weeks. Bummer :(

He's in my Pile of Loot. Awesome :yess:

I won't be able to release my POL until DX05, DX06 and Cap have come in. Bummer :(

When I open that muthafreakin' payload of awesomeness I will surely soil myself in the most humiliating of ways - probably twice. :yess: :( :yess:

PO'd with BBTS. Awesome :yess:

BBTS probably won't ship these for another few weeks. Bummer :(

He's in my Pile of Loot. Awesome :yess:

I won't be able to release my POL until DX05, DX06 and Cap have come in. Bummer :(

When I open that muthafreakin' payload of awesomeness I will surely soil myself in the most humiliating of ways - probably twice

:horror:horror:horror

:hi5::hi5::hi5:

He said it was for shipping to "Oz". That's "Down Under". in case you didn't know.

P.S. "Down Under" is Australia

*oh yeah, sorry for the slang - Oz is indeed Australia :)
Yeah I know :D

I won't hold it against you :lol

New-Zealand-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Anyone know antything concrete about the fix to the face webbing being offset?

Mine is offset, i don't know if that warrants getting a replacement from HT, it is rather noticable up close. :(

Has anyone else got some fluffy bits around the abdomen?

Pop the eyes out to readjust...

Same goes with the boots.... pop the soles out to readjust..

I haven’t been following the tread very well, so if no one minds me asking, what are people talking about popping the eyes out for?

^ on some, like mine, the face webbing isnt symetrical and looks odd, apparantly you can remove the eyes futzt with the material and put the eyes back.

No pics of how to do this yet, or any info i can see about how they go back or stay in again.

Yeah I know :D

I won't hold it against you :lol

New-Zealand-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Hey, you're a Noo Zillander! If there's one place that places a heavier burden on the wallet thanks to shipping costs, it's the land of the long white cloud.

So yeh that being the case, a pack-out from SSC would cost a bomb eh bro :(

What's the word on bbts' shipment?

BBTS always get their stock in later than most other places. Be prepared for an avalanche of awesome Spidey pics that make you feel like you're last in line at the county fair kissing stall.

I can honestly say without question that this is one of the greatest high end action figures ever made and was well worth my 37 year wait.

spiderman.jpg

Figure of the mothereffin' year.

BADASS!!!

:hi5:

King Darkness and EVILFACE are my favorite pics/poses so far! :clap

With King's, I wanted to yell....Spidey, watch out for Mola Ram behind you :lol

EF's pic looks like Spidey is on a large clock in NYC. :rock

:goodpost:

And thank you sir :)

Shelf looks great Coco!!!

Awesomeness! Always love to see vintage and modern together.

^ on some, like mine, the face webbing isnt symetrical and looks odd, apparantly you can remove the eyes futzt with the material and put the eyes back.

No pics of how to do this yet, or any info i can see about how they go back or stay in again.

Well mine is due on Wednesday so I wish someone would give details and pictures soon so I’ll know how in case I have to do it.

Back