Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blind spidey...
post-5392-1313503003.jpg
:hi5:

Thanks for sharing. Handy piece of information :D

Just got him in. Incredible figure. Im trying to think of ways to pose him, so does anybody have any good suggestions for posing him on the building piece without him falling? I keep doing poses but it seems he will fall over very quickly.

That is an excellent photo.. how did you get him to stay there like that??

If he's just balancing, that would be a little too adventurous for me to try.. :lol

Just got this figure in from Sideshow. Epic figure. I've been collecting Hot Toys figs for quite awhile and it's def. among my favorites.

Just got him in. Incredible figure. Im trying to think of ways to pose him, so does anybody have any good suggestions for posing him on the building piece without him falling? I keep doing poses but it seems he will fall over very quickly.

Pics by OMG and elijay @ Elljay-hobby-collection.com offered fantastic poses, alot of them are very hard to do.

I'm gonna have a go at the eyes in a bit, the waist bothers me though it turns out kinda "fat" the last webbing moves out like this... (_____ ).

I'll try and get some detailed pics to show it.

Last edited:
I'll try and get some detailed pics to show it.

so i only bring these up because from some of the the high-res fantastic pics in this thread mine doesn't match.

So here are the differences/problems i see...

img0984mi.jpg

img0983ja.jpg

img0985c.jpg

i fixed the face being offset by popping off an eye, but my main concern is the waist webbing being wide.

from the feel of the figure i think the fat wide area is mostly because of the waist of the figure itself and not the costume, but i can't see how it widens anyone elses web pattern from the pics so far?

HT got me bad. Ive been hating on this figure since day one! And now with all the pics being uploaded, I just placed an order. Damn you, HT!!!!!!!

Back