Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, you're a Noo Zillander! If there's one place that places a heavier burden on the wallet thanks to shipping costs, it's the land of the long white cloud.

So yeh that being the case, a pack-out from SSC would cost a bomb eh bro :(
Also, the extra 'pack out' cost might take me over the 'free import limit', which might add $100 (or so) on top of the total price :slap I'll stick to dented boxes for now :lol

SSC seems to have good shipping prices now, to me, compared to other online retailers in the US. Around $25 for IM (Secret Project) & $35 for Spidey. & on top of that, it takes less than a week to get to me :D

But the dollar conversion rate? :thud: :lol

Brilliant pics Cocoboloboy & EVILFACE!! :yess: :clap

It's great to see the Mego Spidey next to the Hot Toys one - it's unbelievable to see how far we've come! Speaking of the 70s etc, the more I look at pics of this 'amazing' figure, the more I'm reminded of how much homage Sam Raimi has paid to the iconic art of John Romita! The Tobey suit really reflects it in the best possible way - sensational!!

Keep the pics coming guys - much appreciated so far!! :hi5:

spiderman1.jpg

Holy. :thud:

Shiznit. :pray:

(awesome pic!) :monkey1

citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Suddenly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744.gif

Joker-Clap.gif

we salute you, for those who rocketh . . .

:rock2

the more I'm reminded of how much homage Sam Raimi has paid to the iconic art of John Romita!

(No argument . . . except I'd say James Acheson to Steve Ditko! nuff said ... :snake )

spider-man_3_07051.jpg

Last edited:
got my spidey today and the boot part that connects to the leg was broken, cant even re attatch it, must of snapped in the box, very sad. this happen to anyone else?

The 'thunder thighs' seem to look better with the legs posed apart rather than close together. Likely how I'll pose my one when I get him.

By pop you mean break, and that scare's me.

How to they go back in? What to stop them falling off in future all by themselves?

No not break. Apparently theres in sockets on the head. Pop em out readjust stick em back in. Some guy back a few pages said it was easy.

Seems to me if the eyes were meant to come out they would be in the small instructions that HT figures usually come with... I have been waiting a while and mine will be here today...

This is one of those things i hate about just receiving a random one instead of the old days where you could look at all the figures on a peg or shelf and see which had the best paint or whatever.

I always fear the worst and usually it ends up ok, but i haven't really waited this long for any other HT figure... fingers crossed, must be positive. :)

M.

^^ Discovering hidden function of HT figure (not in instructions) is one of the great perks to me..

Can you give us a play by play on how to do it?

I'm sure it's gonna come up over and over so might as well get it out of the way now.

:)

(BTW, out for delivery!!)

^^ Discovering hidden function of HT figure (not in instructions) is one of the great perks to me..

Not me... for a $150 figure, i am not going to chance messing with a random parts of it, especially pulling the eyes off until i have seen it in pics or something.

M.

Can you give us a play by play on how to do it?

I'm sure it's gonna come up over and over so might as well get it out of the way now.

:)

(BTW, out for delivery!!)

I know, seems a few know about it yet they don't want to share pics or anything... like they almost avoid when it's asked for them.

BTW, mine is out for delivery too... the wait is killing me!

M.

Back